goggles

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anti fog tip. hair shampoo, smear on and lightly clean with tissue. i chit you not!!!

I use shampoo on my hockey visor all the time and it works great !
plus it smells nice too !!
never needed to try it on my goggles before because my Progrip goggles have not fogged up before. The only problem that I have had in the past if I am using the double lenses is getting moisture between the lenses if we are in the DEEP POW !!

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still use my trusty (sponsored) U-topia gogs, they rock, and look good while doin so!!! ;)

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like their cruiser goggle bag..
I wonder if the Progrip Goggles will fit ? LOL
Might have to pick me up one of those.
Thanks MADPOW !!

no worries bro, they have a really nice line fosho, prices are quite decent as well........I'll try and find my direct # line to the rep outa E-town for ya and send it to your a pm box!

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got some Habervision polarized goggles this year from their website, become a free member and get them at half price $75 was a good price and they are the best that i have used, if you do have quick straps you will have to cut the factory strap off but the quick straps with fit in them. :d:d

I bought a pair of Riva goggles with the Eliminator fan module for $100 and they work great. As soon as the humidity rises in the goggle, the fan starts up and runs until it clears out. The original AAA battery has lasted for at least 20 hours of riding on the automatic setting.

The fan module fits most other goggle brands, and was on special this weekend for $42. Shipping was cheap, and I had my order in 3 days.

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good old scott's are by far the best bang for the buck, very little fogging and good lense choice. If you want fancy, Von Zipper makes the most comfortable and clear gogs. Stay far away from the light sensitive lenses (progrip especially) unless you ride only in a warmer climate, the cold causes excessive darkening to the point of a welding lense, making an awefully nipply ride back down the hill.

zduck14

Reaction score
I'd definitely recommend trying the Dragon goggles. I got a pair last year and they have yet to fog up on me. They come with two lenses and the mirrored lense is great even in the flat light.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Used Oakley for years no problem. Just scratched the lenses this summer (quadding) so need to replace them but you can't go wrong with them. Anybody know a good place for replacement lenses? :beer::confused::beer:

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used Oakley for years no problem. Just scratched the lenses this summer (quadding) so need to replace them but you can't go wrong with them. Anybody know a good place for replacement lenses? :beer::confused::beer:

any jokely dealer but good luck trying to get the sane lenses

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only use ProGrip. Have for years and as far as I am concerned there is nothing better. What color of mirrored lenses are you looking for and how many do you want ?
check out daveknowsdeals ( 11891) out of Las Vegas on Ebay ! he stocks both, with cheap shipping to Canada. I buy mine from him all the time and actually thinking of placing another order.

Progrip goggle lens blue mirrored titanium anti fog $25.95 US
Progrip goggle mirrored lens silver titanium anti fog $20.95 US

CHEAP as far as I am concerned for the quality of the lenses (can't beat them):d.

Amen to that brother!!! I was looking for a set of each of the mirrored (blue and silver) and I will be checking him out, thanks for the info!

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i use the 509 goggles you can get them through any yammy dealer
about 80 or 90 with tons of differnent lenses
works good

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely recommend trying the Dragon goggles. I got a pair last year and they have yet to fog up on me. They come with two lenses and the mirrored lense is great even in the flat light.

Definitely try the dragons out. I used oakleys for years, (snowboard shop I rode for always had lots of exrtra oakleys from the suppliers that the riders got for free.) Now that I don't get gear for free no mo I use the dragons and I like them much better, nice fit and the two lens thing rocks. I got a gold polarized mettalic lens, smoked orange lens and an extra strap with them.$140ish

Top Bottom