Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF ? this is not good.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/v/hEep5BrexT0[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is just Fawking mean...... What goes through peoples heads to think that it was a good idea.........:realmad::realmad:
Nail there ballz to the wall..

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who thinks of this crap, i hope the donkey kicked em in the nuts, all they might get is 2 yrs,
an to think so many people on the beach watched this an didnt do nothin,
losers,

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this one really is funny!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgZ8adAZ_0&feature=player_embedded#[/media]!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who thinks of this crap, i hope the donkey kicked em in the nuts, all they might get is 2 yrs,
an to think so many people on the beach watched this an didnt do nothin,
losers,

I totally agree....and Steel Town if think this is funny maybe you need a kick in the nuts too. As for the Chick takin the melon in the face...well that's a bit closer to Funny....Dam! That looks like it hurt

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally agree....and Steel Town if think this is funny maybe you need a kick in the nuts too. As for the Chick takin the melon in the face...well that's a bit closer to Funny....Dam! That looks like it hurt

whoa there bro, take a chill pill. The title of the thread was post stuff that is funny or whatever. I'm an animal lover, I dont even hunt. In no way do I think that is cool, i"ll change my thread so you haters stop jumping to conlusions.....shheessh

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whoa there bro, take a chill pill. The title of the thread was post stuff that is funny or whatever. I'm an animal lover, I dont even hunt. In no way do I think that is cool, i"ll change my thread so you haters stop jumping to conlusions.....shheessh

Nice Edit job! :beer: Didn't mean to pounce on ya but that sort of animal ABUSE totally PI$$e$ me off.
Now this is Funny. Its been posted before but self abuse is so much funnier than animal abuse! I've been here. This is what Pil and BC Bud will do to ya.

YouTube - Drunkest Guy Ever Goes Back For More Beer - Tragedy Remix

Top Bottom