Fudraising Silent Auction Items needed for family member in tough times

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that Curtis. I can't think of anything I have off hand to donate. Hope all goes well for you guys.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anyone wants to drop off some stuff ive got lots of room in my trailer. swing by 8929 20st anytime between 8am-1pm tommorow. or give me a call 868-0315 i wont have time to meet up withanyone but i will be around the shop.

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis so sorry to hear about this. Your wife is a sweetheart and our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I do not have anything to donate but if you can pick something up from Alpine like a helmet or jacket I will pay for it and donate it back to your auction

Max

Reaction score
Hi Curtis,

Very sorry to hear about your father inlaw, In tough times frends like to help out.

I am sure I can find a new Nike driver to donate to the cause, I will get it to Sean ASAP.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

Grant

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis
Sorry about you news HOPE everything goes ok went thru similar with the motherinlaw a few moths back. I have a new in box ATWOOD heater 20or 25000btu heater i am not going to use will donate it to the auction of if someone wants to buy it will sell it and donate money was over 500 when i bought it. Will ship it by bus if nobody wants it will accept reasonable offer.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it but where and when is the auction cause you might see a few people pop in and buy some of this stuff

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Curtis,

I am so sorry to hear about your news and from my family to yours, our hopes and prayers go out to you. I will talk to my wife tomorrow when she gets home and see what we can come up with to try and help. After all we have been through with Taylor it deeply saddens me to hear of another family that is going through this.

The Snow And Mud community is great.... well there exceptional really, a community of strangers that really is a family. We have some of the best oncologists in the world at our canadian hospitals, best of luck to you guys.

Landon, Mindy & Taylor

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new pair of Liquid Image 720p google cam to donate to the auction.
Curtis PM me on where to ship or if there is someone here in Calgary that is going up there that could pick it up.
Our prayers are with you and your family.

Top Bottom