forester conditions

bigbadbenson

Reaction score
Sweet Buddy my cell number is 7806864231 ill be out prolly sunday the 26th till tuesday then head back thursday for the weekend gimme a shout wouldnt mind going somewhere sweet we all ride hard so gimme a holla bro

motox208

Reaction score
How is forester looking lately? Planning on heading out there for a dec 1st ride

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
goin there tomorow... there nothing in town but from what i see on hiway at higher altuitude seems to have quite bit... will try to take picture

framtam

Reaction score
How was it? Pictures? I'm planning on hittin up Forster tomorrow with a buddy, I'm not too familiar with the area, so if anyone is headin out tomo that is familiar, lemme know!
goin there tomorow... there nothing in town but from what i see on hiway at higher altuitude seems to have quite bit... will try to take picture

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's deep! another 10 cms fell today at Pano in the village so usually dble that for forester.

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i rode forester today... was the only one in here and there was 3 feet of fresh everywhere ...no track... it's nice snow but missing 1-2 feet to cover al the smaller tree and rock...lots of stump... didn't make it to waterfall the last creek was to deep...i could of make it but was on my own so didn't try it... so snow condition is awesome but still need 1 more storm to make it perfect...hit silent tomorow unless it's big sunshine i might finish to track up forester...i have buddy now so... and has far has parking i parked at km 21 theres a spot for about 8 truck... snow is bare for about 1 km then after there 1-2 feet the whole way(not groomed)

IMG_1969[1].jpg
stuck
IMG_1965[1].jpg
after getting unstuck
IMG_1966[1].jpg
IMG_1968[1].jpg

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
well all my buddy bailled on me... so was hoping to find someone there...didn;t happen... but i know the area really good so took it easy and spend some time drinking beer at cabin:) and play on the safer area...

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well all my buddy bailled on me... so was hoping to find someone there...didn;t happen... but i know the area really good so took it easy and spend some time drinking beer at cabin:) and play on the safer area...

If your ridin golden area Sunday at all I have 2 others with me. Welcome to join

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't tryin to be a Dyck eh. Just was saying that's a long, Shitty trail to walk back.

sent from my htc

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to Forster in a couple hours...will let you know what we find. I was hoping to park closer than the parking lot...bummer. :p Looks a tad skinny from those pics, and it's such a rocky, creeky, tree stumpy place :eek: You should be able to get to the TW climb...there's a few ways around that creek, we'll check it out and see what we find....hopefully it's not a creek bottom. lol

Connon

Reaction score
Working in invermere,brought my sled with me and looking for someone to ride with on SundaySunday

Connon

Reaction score
Ok ,sounds good,meet u at quartz. Driving a 2007 dark grey dodge mega cab with a 2010 white m8 on the back

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K. We will be in a gold chev with one on the deck and 2 on a trailer.

sent from my htc

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates from the weekend? Heading out this weekend for sure and trying to decide between Golden or Invermere.

Cheers

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Heading up to Forster in a couple hours...will let you know what we find. I was hoping to park closer than the parking lot...bummer. :p Looks a tad skinny from those pics, and it's such a rocky, creeky, tree stumpy place :eek: You should be able to get to the TW climb...there's a few ways around that creek, we'll check it out and see what we find....hopefully it's not a creek bottom. lol

where's the pics TAM?

Top Bottom