Feb. 26,27, 28,29

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a couple more guys interested in going were the good snow is at that time. Leave the afternoon of the 26th and get back the night of the 29th.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I can only go away from satursay morning till sunday night as I am on call for Monday, and work till Friday night then RRSP meeting at the bank friday night.

Here is our game plan Apex 06 , Rusty , and myself are heading out early Saturday morning to Valemount and we have room for one more guy if anyone is interested let me know. We are comming back Sunday night. Not sure what is left for rooms but I can fit another guy and his sled in my trailer.

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I can only go away from satursay morning till sunday night as I am on call for Monday, and work till Friday night then RRSP meeting at the bank friday night.

Here is our game plan Apex 06 , Rusty , and myself are heading out early Saturday morning to Valemount and we have room for one more guy if anyone is interested let me know. We are comming back Sunday night. Not sure what is left for rooms but I can fit another guy and his sled in my trailer.

How do you like your sled snowseeker?? Any problems with overheating belts??

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you like your sled snowseeker?? Any problems with overheating belts??

hey I love it and I have no problems yet. I put vent kits in and I find it runs cooler. It over heated once when I was driving really slow through tight trails and couldn't get any air moving through but that was it.

Top Bottom