family day weekend in McBride

solorider

Reaction score
Well I went back to the Renshaw for the best 2 of riding I have ever done.
Not to mention that I got stuck within 10 min. after arriving at the cabin
Got great pics including this one of my friends boy stuck. The meadows and Anthills were great as well. not a bad ride in. Thanks to all who had advice for me.

Attachments

• sled trip 08 011.jpg
    sled trip 08 011.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 149

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great shot solo rider...

Did the cornice come down in the anthills lower bowl...? The meadows are a ton of fun,,,

Ah.. you could have offered him a hand... it looks like he has his work cut-out... and along way to go...

Well I went back to the Renshaw for the best 2 of riding I have ever done.
Not to mention that I got stuck within 10 min. after arriving at the cabin
Got great pics including this one of my friends boy stuck. The meadows and Anthills were great as well. not a bad ride in. Thanks to all who had advice for me.

solorider

Reaction score
No the cornice did come down when we wrer there.But then again we two riders with us that are just begining to learn about riding in the mountains
(me being one ofthem) that we did not stay long. we took the trail that comes out directly at the falls. Never ridin in trails like that before.Well worth
all the bumps.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up yesterday the put pistons in broke sled and the cornice is bigger that ever. Lots of slides on many slopes so be aware sledders.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need to shoot some of them down before they get us first.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Nice Picture Solorider, how long did it take to get that out?

BBToys, I have been warning every sledder on the hills to ignore avalanche warnings and be aware of the combinations of weather we have had. I want everyone to ride safe, I dont' want anyone hurt on my hills! So for all you guys out there just because some A** H#*#* in Vancouver says that the Avalanche is LOW don't listen consider them to be at least CONSIDERABLE to HIGH at all times right now. Make sure you have your gear and make sure some one is aware of where you are!

RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!!
See you on the Renshaw

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An excellent reminder.... Flygirl ;)

Nice Picture Solorider, how long did it take to get that out?

BBToys, I have been warning every sledder on the hills to ignore avalanche warnings and be aware of the combinations of weather we have had. I want everyone to ride safe, I dont' want anyone hurt on my hills! So for all you guys out there just because some A** H#*#* in Vancouver says that the Avalanche is LOW don't listen consider them to be at least CONSIDERABLE to HIGH at all times right now. Make sure you have your gear and make sure some one is aware of where you are!

RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!!
See you on the Renshaw

Top Bottom