Edmonton Suds Night

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I'll be there for a pop. Also to tell some SEMA stories.
Steve

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
good news, I will be in town so I will see you all Monday night.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That sreally good news, we were looking for you at the SkiDoo garage sale, saw Murminator.

I was in the bush Southeast of Athabasca surveying in a pipeline. wish i could have been there, heard martin was gonna have some smoking deals.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone from the Stony or Spruce Grove area going to suds night on the 12th that maybe would be interested in car pooling?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Is there anyone from the Stony or Spruce Grove area going to suds night on the 12th that maybe would be interested in car pooling?

Hey 'crazy_wheeler'... The CHAMP nor I unfortunately cannot make this one. Check with Tyler. Maybe we will get together in Stony when we are both around & or anyone else who wants to accompany with us.:beerchug:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

hey Crazy_Wheeler, unfortunately I'll be going from Edmonton to there, otherwise I would definitely carpool with ya. Sorry Dude

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sounds like it would be a blast. Be nice to put some names and faces together. Umm just question, Is it a moderated event??:D

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I'd be the twelve year old at the table with the foul mouth as I'm sure youve all noticed. Well I think I should be able to swing in for a bit, gotta get one more last minute bday present for mamma 2nite.:D

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for you Deano...I will be there to MODERATE your comments.

Cheerz....lol

This could get interesting I'll behave I promise, I'll give you all one shot for free, lets face face it you've taken more than that from me:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Walmart is right there...got Present...Get Beer.

Well I guess I'd be the twelve year old at the table with the foul mouth as I'm sure youve all noticed. Well I think I should be able to swing in for a bit, gotta get one more last minute bday present for mamma 2nite.:D

Top Bottom