PA220057.jpg

PA220044.jpg

PA220033.jpg

PA220040.jpg

PA220041.jpg

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone please take a pic of my Polaris hood as I cant make it to the show and am dying to see the finished air brush its the one with the evil squirrels after my nuts!!!!! Should be around Perry and the Sled Den

Shifty

That hood is awesome better keep it shiney side up

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So was there anything that blew anybody's hair back???

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much that got me excited lots of turbos is about all. But I bought a boss seat and some simmons skis the best money spent was to taylors donation jug for her trip.

Demon13

Reaction score
There was the Ripit n' Dipit custom liquid transfer printing from GP, that was some cool chit. A little pricey though they were saying $250 per rail.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took my phone apart to show you . :beer:

Thanks so much for the pic it turned out way better than I had ever pictured in my head cant wait to get it on my sled... wish I could have been at the show to see some of the reactions but now you all will be able to spot me in a busy parking lot!!!

Shifty

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the pic it turned out way better than I had ever pictured in my head cant wait to get it on my sled... wish I could have been at the show to see some of the reactions but now you all will be able to spot me in a busy parking lot!!!

Shifty

That hood is sweet. Pm me with details on who did it. Very cool!

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

X2 on the Taylor trip jug!
I like 509, so its nice to see a new booth. Got to see the new Truck Boss deck, it looks good as a cover but I don't know where your gas cans fit now? It seems really low under it. But as always the :beer: garden is the highlight. Nothing like a over priced :beer: with friends :d

Oh and I liked Shifty's hood

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Shifty

I took one look at the hood and i was laughing. I felt like a kid. Anyone who has watched the IceAge cartoons has a fav. And the nutty roddent is mine. He chased that nut everywhere, good luck catching it now.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took one look at the hood and i was laughing. I felt like a kid. Anyone who has watched the IceAge cartoons has a fav. And the nutty roddent is mine. He chased that nut everywhere, good luck catching it now.

I loved that hood!!! I went through the dip guys photoalbum and saw a dip I'd soooo do for my sled.... Tie Dye!!!!! pretty cool.

Was so good to put faces to names.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

As for deals on parts, not a chance. Wanted a rage cage and off-set for cat post BOOK PRICE. Thought about new skis as my simmons are probley on the to-go list no real deals to be had. Need some new clips and charger cord for helmet cam, no parts that i needed. Would have bought a whole new accessory box with all the parts?? None

The only deal i felt i got was from some Krazy Canadian 4 dvd's and a calender for 60$. Watched Leve your Sanity at Home, my 5 y/old asked if he really was crazy. He just wants to know how they get back down

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved that hood!!! I went through the dip guys photoalbum and saw a dip I'd soooo do for my sled.... Tie Dye!!!!! pretty cool.

Was so good to put faces to names.

I was going to intro myself, but the reality shy guy side got the better of me. :eek:

Top Bottom