Does Kijiji really bring out the stupidity?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes.....I just lOVE the people who respond to my Kijiji ads.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k...never mind then
Sorry...I wasn't disparaging you....just informing. LOL. It was my mother that brought this to my attention a few years ago. I think most people think it is a charity....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your freekin add crashed kijiji now.:realmad:
now wth am i going to do at work:confused::confused::confused:

jk

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I refuse to bring anything to Value Village. You realize you are just making someone else rich eh? It is NOT a charity. Value Village, Savers, TVI,Thrift, Scam

I don't think those are reliable sources but even if it is a profiting organization. At least the items are being used by somebody else whether it be for everyday wear, costumes, rags, etc... :twocents:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think those are reliable sources but even if it is a profiting organization. At least the items are being used by somebody else whether it be for everyday wear, costumes, rags, etc... :twocents:
As I said...my mom told me about VV years ago...those two links were the only two I could Google up in 2 minutes....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

All they are pointing out is that your donations are better served if given to the salvation army or donated to a charity centre....this way surplus stuff may end up at value village but the local charities get first dibs on stuff...

I have no issues shopping value village but I quit donating stuff to them after I found out they are a for profit corporation a few years ago.... a deal is still a deal, but why give them chit that they turn around and sell..... think of the profit made..... I donate some clothes that I've recently become too fat for... 3 pair of American eagle jeans ($14.99 each), 2 RL dress shirts ($9.99 each) and a Hugo Boss Suit ($59.99) ... ($125 sales given to them) Value village gets chit for free & sells it.... how the fawk is THAT for a business plan... I'm not condemning them I just don't want to give them chit for them to turn around and proffit from... I donate my stuff to the Onoway church legue, or the salvation army but will buy stuff from VV........

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But do you really need to wear them out in public :) :beer:

Fat+Guy+In+Spandex.jpg

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kijiji can get frustrating. Try to buy something so you email and call but no one ever returns emails or answers voicemails. Go to sell something and people lowball or offer to trade useless crap. Tried to sell my 97 ranger and had an offer for a tractor with no engine and some stock dodge ram rims. Even with a title reading ***no trades!!! 33" mudgrapplers no trades!!!*** people still offered completely useless crap. But on the other hand, I've found some pretty wicked deals

Top Bottom