Cybertruck

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe you claim to have a 140+ IQ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all smart people have to act like a tard and take electric government propaganda right up the poop shoot like they have no choice.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not all smart people have to act like a tard and take electric government propaganda right up the poop shoot like they have no choice.

Vehicle A: ice gets 39 mpg
Vehicle B: ev gets 100 mpg

Which is more efficient?

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless…. I feel that the demo and testing that Tucker Carlson’s buddy did is probably very relevant for most rural folks.
He really liked the power and how smooth the electric vehicle was, but didn’t really feel that it was a suitable replacement for his current vehicle considering the price tag….

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vehicle A: ice gets 39 mpg
Vehicle B: ev gets 100 mpg

Which is more efficient?

Who gives a $hit what the mileage is, the fact it won’t get you anywhere and it’s made like a cheap Chinese coffee table are the issues. Be so awesome taking 12 hours to drive to blue river to go sledding, or two days to haul a 5th wheel to interior BC to go camping….. that’s if you don’t hit a pot hole and lose your trailer and toys before you get there. What a great truck, but hey it gets 80mpg going back and forth from the gay bar so it’s a win for the bulk of its customers

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who gives a $hit what the mileage is, the fact it won’t get you anywhere and it’s made like a cheap Chinese coffee table are the issues. Be so awesome taking 12 hours to drive to blue river to go sledding, or two days to haul a 5th wheel to interior BC to go camping….. that’s if you don’t hit a pot hole and lose your trailer and toys before you get there. What a great truck, but hey it gets 80mpg going back and forth from the gay bar so it’s a win for the bulk of its customers

Your last two posts brought up sodomy and gay bars. Not sure what that has to do this thread. Why do you think about those things so much?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your last two posts brought up sodomy and gay bars. Not sure what that has to do this thread. Why do you think about those things so much?

Side effect of electric vehicle talk. Don’t worry, when I hop in my Cummins after work it’s all tits and ass until I see a Tesla thread

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.. which is it 70 or 100….?

Or are you just making ch!t up as you go..?

I didn’t say the cybertruck was 100mpg. I just said an example that is very relevant when comparing ICE to EV efficiency in general.

1ccaec5be1ff8d28de376b00b6ac283b.png

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw that someone is taking a cybertruck on the gumball 3000 in the Philippines. They have a chase vehicle with a big genny and high capacity battery to follow them. Sounds efficient to me
easier to figure out the mpg that way.

Top Bottom