Creek Climbing

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode McBride on Feb 23, 4 of us had a blast and had the area to oursevlves. Cloudy and light snow but visibility was OK, I had a little trouble climbing a creek and landed so hard it pushed my headlight frame back in the mounts, but at least I won stuck of the day without burrying my track.

Attachments

• IMG_7618.jpg
    IMG_7618.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 301
  • P1000967_resize.JPG
    P1000967_resize.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 287

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome picture. Bet I know where that is. It was a good day everywhere Sat. Lots of sun and untracked snow.
We would have joined you but we had the demo ride that day and a few of the girls only wanted to go to Renshaw, looks like we missed some nice stuff.

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome picture. Bet I know where that is. It was a good day everywhere Sat. Lots of sun and untracked snow.
We would have joined you but we had the demo ride that day and a few of the girls only wanted to go to Renshaw, looks like we missed some nice stuff.

Yes you know where this is...don't let the secret out. Sometimes we pound away for hours and don't get up the creek even with shoveling. This is NOT a beginner area. Posted more pics in the gallery, some minor carnage.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Snochuk:

"Ahhh, Houston,…. We have a problem!"

I think its called "hill disease" .... flyboys drive their jets into the ground... you hadn't watched a war movie or something the night before... did you???

I'm glad you're all right, I see you're a man of many talents.... ;) Awesome picture... :D

Rode McBride on Feb 23, 4 of us had a blast and had the area to oursevlves. Cloudy and light snow but visibility was OK, I had a little trouble climbing a creek and landed so hard it pushed my headlight frame back in the mounts, but at least I won stuck of the day without burrying my track.

Last edited:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanx for the new desktop background Snochuck.:D No sense leaving it to a vote for worst stuck.....it takes a talented rider to step up and do it right.:perfect10:

crts_lmbrt6

Reaction score
that an amazing pic my dad did the same thing a few weeks ago but we didn't have a camera :thumbsup2:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Done... Did You Bend The Handlebars Forward?? Did You Bail, Or Ride It Out?? Snow Looks Good!!!

I wasn't ridin that one out...I bailed:eek:, had to dig down to get my camera out of windshield bag. Took lots of pictures before we flopped it back on it's track.:D

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Snochuk:

The second picture is even funnier than the first.... so many more captions can be conjured up....... :D

I wasn't ridin that one out...I bailed:eek:, had to dig down to get my camera out of windshield bag. Took lots of pictures before we flopped it back on it's track.:D

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you know where this is...don't let the secret out. Sometimes we pound away for hours and don't get up the creek even with shoveling. This is NOT a beginner area. Posted more pics in the gallery, some minor carnage.
super secret area, eh? brokeback creek....don't bust me up with your mad lawn dart skillz....:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you've got the site award for best stuck...lol....How did the sliders look for wear? Easy inspection of the drive shaft.....:) :)

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you've got the site award for best stuck...lol....How did the sliders look for wear? Easy inspection of the drive shaft.....:) :)

If you look in my photo gallery under "farm" there are some other pictues of undercarrige inspections, but no crashs.

Top Bottom