Coutts boys got screwed

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Unbelievable but not really. It is amazing how/why the Justice system has evolved. Canada is a broken country and I am thinking that it is going to get worse before it gets better or back to normal. The bills that Trudope has passed, the judges that he has appointed, and many of his actions have totally wrecked this country.
There will be an appeal but I can’t see that going anywhere with the system that is in place.
What does this say for Tamara, Chris, and Pat?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if next year when Pierre gets in will or can he release the 2 guys?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if next year when Pierre gets in will or can he release the 2 guys?

I doubt it. He should speak out about it now and say how corrupt the system is with these men, same as Smith. At least bring light to the political prisoners.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. He should speak out about it now and say how corrupt the system is with these men, same as Smith. At least bring light to the political prisoners.
I think it might be political suicide? Look at what happened to Smith when she tried to do the same thing with that Pawloski preacher dude. That didn’t end well

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what about the guns? That seems to me what the cops really tried to nail them on yet I have yet to hear if those guns were ever legally tied to these two guys? Were they registered to them? If not were their finger prints on them? If not how can they be tied to those guns. It’s hard to get info on the gun deal. It’s more like they are being thrown in jail for protesting which is bullchit

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it might be political suicide? Look at what happened to Smith when she tried to do the same thing with that Pawloski preacher dude. That didn’t end well

It’s too bad you didn’t watch the video of his side of the story. Very different events. I guess people are just wanting politicians to take a stand for what’s right. Those two men did nothing to deserve this. It’s because they stood up to the corrupt government.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll say it again. All our political parties are different fingers of the same hand. There is no voting our way out of this

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s too bad you didn’t watch the video of his side of the story. Very different events. I guess people are just wanting politicians to take a stand for what’s right. Those two men did nothing to deserve this. It’s because they stood up to the corrupt government.
I’m sorry I have zero respect for Pawloski. His leaking of their conversation to the NDP was despicable. Let him rot. Is he even in jail? I don’t remember

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll say it again. All our political parties are different fingers of the same hand. There is no voting our way out of this

So you dont think the olive is much different then his boy friend?think you might be right. They almost look like the same f8g

1725975339464.png

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry I have zero respect for Pawloski. His leaking of their conversation to the NDP was despicable. Let him rot. Is he even in jail? I don’t remember

That’s fine if you don’t, I do wish you would watch the Facebook video of his side. It is interesting.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s smiths track time lol? Wasn’t she considers a trader in the past to some?

Ya i remeber when that wildrose c$nt crossed the floor and gave not head the election. Turns out shes no better any ways though. So no harm no foul 💩

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i remeber when that wildrose cunt crossed the floor and gave not head the election. Turns out shes no better any ways though. So no harm no foul 💩

But still a stellar track time… you have to admit. I would have tried Arthur, at least he spoke out on serious issues and wasn’t scared about which way the wind blows. But anyhow I guess the boys get to rot some more in jail for nothing. Should be an eye opened for a couple Albertans.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup we have a corrupt system that hates us. What could go wrong

Top Bottom