Coutts Border Trial

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truth be told, not that many were interested enough to get involved, same as the 12 idjits protesting West of CGY "defending our rights!", do whatever you want to do.
there may be a couple dozen camped out just north of Lacombe on QE II, might swell to 40-50 on the weekends? i stopped in for a couple times for a few hrs, had a few good conversations with a few of them! lots of support from passers by and truckers stopping in with verbal, financial support. they even got a few fingers, overall seemed like a good group!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truth be told, not that many were interested enough to get involved, same as the 12 idjits protesting West of CGY "defending our rights!", do whatever you want to do.
We are a detriment to ourselves, people have become lazy and think they are going to get taken care of so why would I need to protest? Reality is there is a revolution happening right in front of our eyes, it will not happen tomorrow but the slow degradation of morality is occurring bit by bit. Don't you dare protest or you are a racist.. Drag queens? yep normal for sure. Control the news and the flow of information to regular non critical thinkers and you will soon have a flock of trained sheep.

I mean it seems great to me that the gov't is assembling a team of internet enforcers that scour the web for "hate speech". Surely you have to see where that is headed.

Have a great day!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These two were found ..not guilty.. And have spent a long time in jail. Way more time in jail than they should have for the what they got charges against them. Have they still not been granted bail??? Maybe they have been released from Jail... or maybe they have not.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to go back and just see how many days they have been in jail... it is 904 days as of today.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom