Coutts Border Trial

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what’s the deal with this trial? Anyone know these guys? Some wild chit coming out. 30,000 rounds of ammo, black guns and pipe bombs. Being charged with gun trafficking and conspiracy to commit murder on cops. I have always thought this sounded fishy from the start. Are any of their prints on any of the guns? Any of them registered to them? If not I call bullchit and should be an easy defence. If there is a trail leading to them then they will be roasted and will be old men before they get out of jail. Anybody know anything?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what’s the deal with this trial? Anyone know these guys? Some wild chit coming out. 30,000 rounds of ammo, black guns and pipe bombs. Being charged with gun trafficking and conspiracy to commit murder on cops. I have always thought this sounded fishy from the start. Are any of their prints on any of the guns? Any of them registered to them? If not I call bullchit and should be an easy defence. If there is a trail leading to them then they will be roasted and will be old men before they get out of jail. Anybody know anything?

When I was in Coutts. I did meet the other two fellas who were arrested. They were nice guys. Family men. In the protests. I’m pretty sure there was many undercover Rcmp walking around dressed like us.
Also. The granny whose land all that guns and stuff was on proclaims over and over endlessly that the Rcmp staged that. Imo Truthfully. They are political prisoners. No different than January 6 in America. Framed and staged. Unreal how our two countries are locked step
As far as anything else, that’s it all I know

Last edited:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been a while but it was alleged that the RC's were in the granny's house alone for quite some time, during that a cell phone was left on record, I have heard the recording, can't verify that its accurate but lets say that they left after a few hours well fed (helped themselves) and they set the scene to a predetermined outcome. I lost a lot of faith that day.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was in Coots. I did meet the other two fellas who were arrested. They were nice guys. Family men. In the protests. I’m pretty sure there was many undercover Rcmp walking around dressed like us.
Also. The granny whose land all that guns and stuff was on proclaims over and over endlessly that the Rcmp staged that. Imo Truthfully. They are political prisoners. No different than January 6 in America. Framed and staged. Unreal how our two countries are locked step
As far as anything else, that’s it all I know
I know there was a female undercover RCMp that testified at the trial. She said she got to know these guys when working the crowd.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there was a female undercover RCMp that testified at the trial. She said she got to know these guys when working the crowd.
There were actually 3 female undercover, apparently very good looking. My question would be why send female undercovers into a guys event? All three have testified. My other curiosity is why the were not wired? He said she said with no verification.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know one of the defense lawyers for these guys. If I see her this weekend, I'll ask if she knows anything about this?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know one of the defense lawyers for these guys. If I see her this weekend, I'll ask if she knows anything about this?
please do these poor fellas have been raked over the coals, enough is enough, I believe there was something to do with Federal borders and "guess who wanted to make a statement." Ugly times this is where that bill "63" comes into play.. anything you say or do, present or past..

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She probably can’t talk but worth a try
She was able to tell me a fair amount of what was going on, in the heart of the trial.
So I am curious about your original post

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were found not guilty, but this was not justice ..the RCMP and Trudeau got off scott free... they were the real criminals behind this whole mess.
Not guilty on conspiracy to commit murder, guilty on fire arm charges I believe.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here is the person who started this whole mess in the first place.

Shuswaper

Reaction score
It Would’ve worked out better with a few more brave Canadians at the border blockades. Like 500,000 plus Canadians more
Truth be told, not that many were interested enough to get involved, same as the 12 idjits protesting West of CGY "defending our rights!", do whatever you want to do.

Top Bottom