cops in Sicamous!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I see why cops in sicamous are not that busy trying to find stolden sleds!

they just busted the guy down the road with a grow room! glad to see another house destroyed!

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
Sled/trailer/truck theft. The first line of defense lays with the owners.
In this day & age most depend on the security hardware of the vehicles.
All of which can be bypassed by a street level moron.

Other methods of security should be applied rather then blame the police for their losses.
The Sicamous RCMP did a swell job last season with the extra patrols of the clubs staging areas, roadside checks... and i suspect they will do the same this year.

As far as I'm concerned once your sled is stolen say good bye to it.
What can the police do about it. Follow the tracks in the snow leading to the morons door step?

Glad they found the grow op.
I suspect they would be released with in the hour and have to await their court date to pay their $100.00 fine.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Other methods of security should be applied rather then blame the police for their losses.
The Sicamous RCMP did a swell job last season with the extra patrols of the clubs staging areas, roadside checks... and i suspect they will do the same this year.

What can the police do about it. Follow the tracks in the snow leading to the morons door step?

I suspect they would be released with in the hour and have to await their court date to pay their $100.00 fine.

Repped, /close thread.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so true! dont think they will even get a slap on the hand! cant blame the police....but our laws suck! we should be able to protect our property at any means, and when the criminals get caught red handed......shot on the spot!

Top Bottom