Coolest guy at boat launch

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost got an impaired on a boat launch once. Made a loop in the parking lot and parked again when I saw the two cops standing next to it talking to a group of people after a day on the water. Lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great Sunday afternoon motorcycle ride is to the Pigeon Lake boat launch. Crack a beer and watch people pull their boats on Sunday evening. lol nothing but fun.
Mulhurst is good for a laugh

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a video of the GF backing in between 2 trucks at Wab that were taking their sweet ass time loading up. she was next in line and Bogger said "I bet there's enough room for you to go between them. and sure enough she squeezed in almost touch mirrors and we were loaded and gone before they had finished their ch!t shows. I trained her well.....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After a day of boating my buddy said he would go get the truck and trailer to load out while I stayed with the boat. OK...sounds good. He backed it in, I loaded onto the trailer and hooked up the chain. I stayed in the boat and told him to go ahead...he didn't have the hitch seated properly on the ball. We made it up the ramp about 25 feet before the trailer came unhooked. Kind of a sick feeling, sitting in the boat and everything coasting back down the boat launch into the lake as he's pulling away. Straightened both hooks on the safety chains. Do not use those sh!tty "S" shaped hooks on your safety chains. Thankfully no video.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After a day of boating my buddy said he would go get the truck and trailer to load out while I stayed with the boat. OK...sounds good. He backed it in, I loaded onto the trailer and hooked up the chain. I stayed in the boat and told him to go ahead...he didn't have the hitch seated properly on the ball. We made it up the ramp about 25 feet before the trailer came unhooked. Kind of a sick feeling, sitting in the boat and everything coasting back down the boat launch into the lake as he's pulling away. Straightened both hooks on the safety chains. Do not use those sh!tty "S" shaped hooks on your safety chains. Thankfully no video.
No video was a blessing for you lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my seadoo fall off the trailer on the main street in sicamous. Good thing it was 2am.
I love stories like that. tell us more lol

In my 20’s, I was jumping my truck over snowbanks in Edmonton doing some field Bagging. I had to go back to pick up my snowmobile twice that night. This was before police helicopters. lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love stories like that. tell us more lol

In my 20’s, I was jumping my truck over snowbanks in Edmonton doing some field Bagging. I had to go back to pick up my snowmobile twice that night. This was before police helicopters. lol

Lucky it was a seadoo spark. Its pretty light so I muscled it back on.

Was late and figured I could get away without a tie down cause I didnt have far to go.

But ya it needs a tie down lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left the hand winch on free spool. So it was still attached, but was dragging behind the trailer on the pavement at 60kph lol

Top Bottom