Chi Chi Chi le le le Chile

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Chile!! Hopefully all the miners come up as safely as the first two!!! A heck of a rescue, nobody has ever survived being buried alive for as long as these guys!!

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Its so crazy watching the whole thing unfold....wonder when the movie is coming out??

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
SAN JOSE MINE, Chile - With remarkable speed — and flawless execution — miner after miner climbed into a cramped cage deep beneath the Chilean earth, was hoisted through 2,000 feet of rock and saw precious sunlight Wednesday after the longest underground entrapment in human history.
By midafternoon, 26 of the 33 miners, including the weakest and sickest, had been pulled to freedom, and officials said they might even be able to bring everyone out by midnight.

OMG it is going to work just fine....:beer::beer::beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
at 18:48 on October 13, 2010, EDT.
Michael Warren, The Associated Press
wrote the following......

SAN JOSE MINE, Chile - With remarkable speed — and flawless execution — miner after miner climbed into a cramped cage deep beneath the Chilean earth, was hoisted through 2,000 feet of rock and saw precious sunlight Wednesday after the longest underground entrapment in history.
By early evening, 28 of the 33 miners, including the weakest and sickest, had been pulled to freedom, and officials said they might even be able to bring everyone out by midnight.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What kind of overtime would that work out to. Punch it in Aug punch out in Oct 13. Income tax will probally eat most of it anyway. Guess you could ask the President as he greeted you as you came on surface. Just wondering!!!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that five of them ended up down there, here's hoping that they all get out safely as well and that they get the medal that they deserve. It takes some spheres to go down that hole. :awesome_dude::ThumbsupMsn:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Just watching live and the media again wins another medal??????

They spent two minutes putting a dig in that all the miners get to keep their Oakley sunglasses provided for them....

Media is lame!!!!!!

Do you really think those people give a chit about OAKLEY sunglasses? NOT!

MEDIA!!!!!!! Do we really need the insufficient selling paper, tv propoganda?

Top Bottom