Carlisle Belt

GPsnownut

Reaction score
Anybody running a carlisle belt on their M1000, I heard through the rumor mill they were supposed to be pretty good.
I put on one 200 miles ago, and now its starting to fly apart. I will send it back to them, and find out how good there warranty is.
Wondering what other people think of these belts.

killerrf

Reaction score
Anybody running a carlisle belt on their M1000, I heard through the rumor mill they were supposed to be pretty good.
I put on one 200 miles ago, and now its starting to fly apart. I will send it back to them, and find out how good there warranty is.
Wondering what other people think of these belts.

yeah i put one on my '09 m1000 also and have around 250 miles on xs 817 and the belt blew on me the other day. didnt shred to pieces or string tied up in the clutches... it basically just pulled apart in the one the spot and bent my belt gaurd a little. nothing serious. i have to send it in also and see what they give for warranty. for $12 can... cant go wrong if you get a new belt. i find it the xs 817 to even sticker than the 060.

steevo

Reaction score
what is their warranty one those belts? I have one that I haven't put on yet.Wonder if it will hold up to the turbo?

dangerm1000

Reaction score
had one on for 200km or so and it broke in half but have new one on for 300km and its holding in there on my 08 m1000.

Reaction score
I've been running them for a couple years now, no way would I buy a cat belt again. With carlisle, $10 & 2 weeks later I've got a new belt in the mail.

Performance, from the ones that I've used, is equal or better than the 060.

I just bought one from Countrycat for $39, still has the same warranty!!!!

Top Bottom