brazeau dam

grizzlyguy

Reaction score
Hey People, There is a few of us guys that want to try a different area for quadding and we thought around the brazeau dam . Were into mud and good nasty trails and curious if we staged right at the dam where do we go from there ? If anyone knows that would be awesome thanks again !!

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey People, There is a few of us guys that want to try a different area for quadding and we thought around the brazeau dam . Were into mud and good nasty trails and curious if we staged right at the dam where do we go from there ? If anyone knows that would be awesome thanks again !!

Make sure you lock up your toys and gaurd them well. There are some criminals out there that like to shop for quads and bikes without paying! We lost a few machines to the thieves out there...even when they were chained up. Cops seem to know who is doing it but won't pursue them. :mad:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After our little foray at brazeau I am getting wheel locks for my quad. Getting a new helmet tomorrow too. Nice area you can drive from the Dam all the way to the power generating station to the east through the canal. Lots of water and mud. Just remember to lock up your stuff. Next time we are setting a trap with a gas can. Getting a 120 decibel screamer to scare the living sh!t out of the little people whose parents aren't married. Bwhaahahahahahahahahahahhaah!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the dam go west along the trails...

Starting out about 1 km North of the dam.
A trail goes West and then South and North.

We have camped at the Braz for 15 years and never had any issues with theft.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the dam go west along the trails...

Starting out about 1 km North of the dam.
A trail goes West and then South and North.

We have camped at the Braz for 15 years and never had any issues with theft.

Yup same here always heard of guys trying to steal stuff never happened to be but if they ever do I hope they like 180 grain bullets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there is there a few probs in this area thinking of going next week but might have to go some where else.smokin d

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The area is good just keep your gas and Quads locked up don't leave the keys in them and keep your helmets in your truck or trailer at night. Learned the hard way.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have camped around the braz for years and have never had problems..

Good trails to the west of the dam.

I will be selling theft deterrent signs,,no one will come close to camp.

Attachments

• tex.jpg
    tex.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 244

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's good quadding. I have hunted And quadded the area lots.

Never had a issue.

rocpilefsj

Reaction score
Beautiful country to quad, but like the others said: Lock up your stuff! If not your toys will be on the reserve before you even wake up the next day...

Top Bottom