Are you afraid of heights??? (VID)

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'd be cool to try. But Im not sure if I could make a job out of it.

mel.h

Reaction score
Wholey Fawk!!!!!

I wanna go sky diving again. I could do that, up to where the cage ran out, and you have to climb outside. Then I would be done.

Cool link. Thanks

Spent many days as a kid up as high as you could go climbing trees.. say 75' - 90 ' up, worked derrick on a rig when younger, but no way in hell would I climb that. I had to stop watching the video & I'm not really scared of heights. Kudo's to any one that has the cahona's to work up that high!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i have jumped fences and climbed high water towers, and climbed one radio tower when i was 15 or 16.......but never ran out of cage......:eek:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked Derrick and was a pilot when I was younger but there's noway I could do that even at gunpoint.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
more than 5 feet I start looking for a matress factory lol. building right now and Im 14 feet up and having trouble standing lol. wonder if they are wearing a chute? great for base jumping!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
more than 5 feet I start looking for a matress factory lol. building right now and Im 14 feet up and having trouble standing lol. wonder if they are wearing a chute? great for base jumping!

I never thought of Base jumping off of that. If I had a chute, I would go for the top.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
thats awesome id be all over tryin it out... but wtf shell says i gotta tie off to stand on a hi-boy an these guys can go 1768ft lol talk about 2 sets of extremes

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy is a nutcase... no cage or ropes...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJz1aaEsyaM&feature=related[/media]

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome video I have done alot of free climbing never that high, highest is 375 and that is high enough. I am suprised they let them free climb anymore.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont consider myself afraid of heights but this vid made my skin crawl!

Stairway to Heaven ? Climbing a 1786 ft Tower

Holy jesus christ. I've climbed trees before up to about 65ft for utility right of way maintenence. Feeling them sway in the wind can be fun a bit but I don't think I could do that. I've felt myself get hesitant about moving around when I was that high. I've watched people completly freeze and stop thinking but those guys are nuts.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG that is cool...........my ass puckered so bad i had to stop wattching......and i'm not scared of heights or anything......holy moly.

Top Bottom