Arctic Cat snowbike

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Don't forget to factor in year round use of the bike either, im going to purchase a supermoto kit for my KTM and hit the track on weekends. Its all how you plan to use it, having it as a dedicated snowbike would be hard to justify for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was comparing new to new. You can't really do a fair comparison saying that the new bike from AC should be less than 10K because you can put together used parts to build one.

From anyone i have talked to that runs these and has for a long time they all say don't bother with anything that doesn't have a button, i rode a YZF450 last year and have to say i agree because kickstarting on the side of a hill is a bitch. The same people also say they went in thinking they would use the bike for summer but with all of the mods done it ends up being a winter only bike and sitting in the garage all summer. Believe me, i thought the same thing with using my TE300 but i see where they are coming from.

HILCLMR, if you are looking for some advice on supermoto parts PM me, i raced supermoto for quite a few years on a KTM so i could throw some tips your way so you don't waste money.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know honestly why a dedicated Snowbike sitting in the garage all summer is always such an argument for many people. I see it as an excuse on many forums.

I mean how often do your sleds get used in summer? If anything marginal snow conditions extend your season with a bike.

Now, there will be some issues with registration in some areas depending on the designation of a production snow bike. I guess it would be called a snow vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom