anyone interested in riding on Jan 7 or 8th?

pld0vr

Reaction score
Just picked up a new sled (94 ZR700) and want to take it out. I'm in Edmonton but I'll go anywhere where there is snow.

pld0vr

Reaction score
Well, looks like I'm hitting the ditches alone... all good. Going out to the highway that leads to red water... drove out that way yesterday and there was a lot of snow.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well have fun. I herd that if you unload off of 97 street just north of hwy 37 there is some good ditch banging and there has been alot of sleds out there.

pld0vr

Reaction score
Well have fun. I herd that if you unload off of 97 street just north of hwy 37 there is some good ditch banging and there has been alot of sleds out there.

Yeah I think that's where I ended up going... I drove past there yesterday while I was working and marked it on my GPS after I saw so many people there. I'm actually surprised to see so many ATVs out and about. A good friend of mine has a Polaris 500cc 2wd ATV and it sucks ass in the snow apparently.

Anyways, the spot I went to is up 97st only about 15 minutes from downtown Edmonton. There is a small bridge... just before it on the right is a great unloading area. Just head on your sled towards the bridge and across that creek or whatever, and the riding is pretty good.

Now on another note.... holy sh!t this sled kicks ass!!. Freaking thing lifts the front end no problem... and if you stand on the back she gets way off the ground... I love it! ..... but I still want to go faster. lol.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:) You unload just past the base,after the set of lights,there is a bridge on the right...from there you can follow the stergion river for a long ways or go to Ducky's tavern for a beer...Bonacord....nice riding there...:)

tys670

Reaction score
hey ive gone riding around there a few times.i keep my sled at a friends house close by the edmonton garrison.i ride a 97 formula z 670 with pipes and 136x1.5 track.im always looking for people to go riding with.if ur going forsure this weekend let me know.

Motogp

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I live in Bon Accord and if you want to unload at my house and ride from there you are more than welcome. I'll go and my brother in law would too.

Let me know if you wanna go riding!!

Top Bottom