Anyone Interested in a Red Deer Suds Night!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
chat ,,i just remembered that i have plans this weekend,,,i forgot all about it.......sorry guys ,,my mind is on other things these days,,,you know what i mean..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
chat ,,i just remembered that i have plans this weekend,,,i forgot all about it.......sorry guys ,,my mind is on other things these days,,,you know what i mean..

Come on????????? What plans do you have :confused: :confused:

J/K..LOL

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im going to check it out right now for a beer!
catmandpo!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well had a beer and talked to the manager for like a half hour,great guy.He told me here is a local popular band at 9 pm and also another band with a set of twin blondes (girls) as lead singers that are really good.He said if we were there by 7 we will have no problem getting lots of room.Not that you need to stay and party but the option is there.I did 9 hrs of classroom today and then had to do a 5 hr course tonight on the company laptop so it took me a while to post the location but im positive it will be a good time.
Wild Bills in between 67 st and 77st on Gaetz Ave(Quality Inn)Red Deer!
See ya there at 7 pm!
catmando!

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A little bump for those who missed it,come down for a beer I will be there!
catmando!

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gessus Lyle, you've been in town for a few days and never stopped out for a coffee?:nono::d I'm going to try and stop in tonight, I already have plans but might be able to get out of them. Hope to see you guys!:beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well had a beer and talked to the manager for like a half hour,great guy.He told me here is a local popular band at 9 pm and also another band with a set of twin blondes (girls) as lead singers that are really good.He said if we were there by 7 we will have no problem getting lots of room.Not that you need to stay and party but the option is there.I did 9 hrs of classroom today and then had to do a 5 hr course tonight on the company laptop so it took me a while to post the location but im positive it will be a good time.
Wild Bills in between 67 st and 77st on Gaetz Ave(Quality Inn)Red Deer!
See ya there at 7 pm!
catmando!

Did you talk to Tae BIG asian guy ? Weve been trying to find him a XXXXXXL helmet to fit to come out and try riding LOL I don't think I'll make it as I'm 1000km away in Vancouver so I'm sure Imdoo'n will drink my share:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gessus Lyle, you've been in town for a few days and never stopped out for a coffee?:nono::d I'm going to try and stop in tonight, I already have plans but might be able to get out of them. Hope to see you guys!:beer:

Mayby Sunday night Dan,Read back a bit,they been workin me like a dog,paperwork and classroom was the reason I quit school LOL,this stuff is wearing me down LOL,But a few beers and some friends will be a nice break'
Hope you can make it!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you talk to Tae BIG asian guy ? Weve been trying to find him a XXXXXXL helmet to fit to come out and try riding LOL I don't think I'll make it as I'm 1000km away in Vancouver so I'm sure Imdoo'n will drink my share:beer:

The guy I talked to is a fairly new guy,He was pretty young heavy set dude!
catmando!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sorry you'll have to drink your own Shirley Temples hehe:d you'll use any excuse not to buy won't you.:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well thanks to Doug and Judy for showing up,was a good time,pretty bad when Edmonton and Calgary are represented and you Red Deer guys bailed on us LOL!..............Next Time!
catmando!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well thanks to Doug and Judy for showing up,was a good time,pretty bad when Edmonton and Calgary are represented and you Red Deer guys bailed on us LOL!..............Next Time!
catmando!

Hye Lyle....Doug and I are drunk at my house:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
catmando!

Yup........ It was a good time. Even if it is only North and South. Judi, being from Red Deer. But not as a member, or a guest. We both had a great time.

Thanks Lyle. For putting it on.

Doug & Judi

Top Bottom