And The Co-Winners Are....

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: And The Winner Is....

Wow, getting lots of action on this post.

I was attempting to jump up a cornice on Saturday at Quartz, it was pretty socked in and the lighting was terrible. I had been hitting the cornice over to the left a bit and doing fine and decided id hit a steeper part. Well turns out the angle isnt the same and i hit it a bit crooked and the sled flipped over and threw me down the hill. I was on my back sliding down a bit and could hear the sled rolling down after me, I had my feet in the air bracing for impact and somehow managed to get flipped around and my leg pinned under the track. Mike (Chinook75) was riding with me and he came up to see if i was ok, the first thing i asked him to do was take a picture then to help me get the sled off of me.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Re: And The Winner Is....

OK...Mass Confusion on my part.
There was a lot going on Saturday night and as M.C. I Screwed Up...I'm soooo sorry.
In the end we have two winners for the best stuck event.
The Co-Winner is Snowseeker who piled his sled into the trees as shown on the attached photo.
Snowseeker and Lococoin...please accept my oppologies for the screw up.

Darren, please tell what happend here...

Cheerz.

Attachments

• P1190072_1.jpg
    P1190072_1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 111
  • P1190073_1.jpg
    P1190073_1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 110

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the truth is that I was following Ron, Steve (Summitt) and our guide Mike up the hill and the damm tree came out of now where. It just appeared out of now where. Truth is I think Ron planted it in front of me!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who organized this event as it was a blast and good times. Looking forward to Mountain Mania 2 next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the truth is that I was following Ron, Steve (Summitt) and our guide Mike up the hill and the damm tree came out of now where. It just appeared out of now where. Truth is I think Ron planted it in front of me!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who organized this event as it was a blast and good times. Looking forward to Mountain Mania 2 next year.

Darn tree planters.....They should find a better place to put them like Saskatchewan!!!....lol:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got back from Golden tonight,had a few good stucks this weekend too,fortunatly it wasnt me.Snowseeker good stuck,funny how those trees just jump out in front of you eh!LOL!
catmando!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Did you see the pic were ron bounced off of a tree and landed the sled sideways beside a rock. I think he was trying out his superman cape. Snowseeker and Johnie blaze were there.
Steve

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you see the pic were ron bounced off of a tree and landed the sled sideways beside a rock. I think he was trying out his superman cape. Snowseeker and Johnie blaze were there.
Steve

that one was great as well, who took the pics? :pics::pics:

good times

when is MOUNTAIN MANIA 2
im IN:Cla:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys can't wait till the next trip that one was a hoot. Ron's was a classic as there was no tracks in to where his sled was and only boday prints in the snow. I think that Ron think she can fly summit! We should get him a superman cap and a shirt so he can really think that he can fly. I have pic's of that one and will post when i get back from Hawaii tommorrow or post them on monday.

Top Bottom