Allen Creek, Socked in.

GRD

Reaction score
Allen Creek as most other places all socked in, More bs'ing in & around cabin than sleddin. Big Foot & Bad Ass went for rip near as far back as the hillclimb. Snow good but could not see to well. The Champ high marked the hotub! The Champ will set up his user when we get back and explain the details.

If it clears tomorrow we plan to ride a half day. Otherwise we are going home. Post an update tomorrow.

Blahun Posse

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So Sorry To Hear About The Weather

I KNOW THE WEATHER CAN WRECK A WELL PLANNED TRIP:( ..... STILL, A BAD DAY SLEDDIN' IS STILL BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK, RIGHT??:) I HOPE YOUR DAY TOMORROW WILL BE "BRIGHTER"........:rolleyes:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please tell me that it is snowing as well as being socked in,sorry for your guys weekend but at least you wont have it all tracked up on us for next weekend.Heard it was snowing like mad yesterday at Renshaw.Any more info would be welcome.Hope it clears for you guys tommorro!
catmando!:D

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey kittycatcan't:

Just heard that a severe heatwave is going through McBride, and all the fresh 3ft of snow is almost gone.... has turned into hardpack, with bare patches........lol:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea well I just heard Trout Lake just got closed to anyone riding Bobardier Products cause the doo is killing the fish!LOL! LMAO!
catmando!:rollinglaugh: :PDT_gun: :rollinglaugh:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
good thing

Yea well I just heard Trout Lake just got closed to anyone riding Bobardier Products cause the doo is killing the fish!LOL! LMAO!
catmando!:rollinglaugh: :PDT_gun: :rollinglaugh:

Darned good thing they banned the "Bobardier" products, and got them off the hill:D .... leaves more room for the "Bombardier" products to kick @$$ all day, and the left over "doodoo" is kittykat carnage:p ........ whoa, what was that, did I think that all out loud??? Just watched that video clip of sugarbowl and all the carnage coming back down the chute....:eek: :eek:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darned good thing they banned the "Bobardier" products, and got them off the hill:D .... leaves more room for the "Bombardier" products to kick @$$ all day, and the left over "doodoo" is kittykat carnage:p ........ whoa, what was that, did I think that all out loud??? Just watched that video clip of sugarbowl and all the carnage coming back down the chute....:eek: :eek:

LOL! LMAO!HA!HA!.....................I think I'm getting tired!LOL!
Over & Out!
catmando!:shots:

GRD

Reaction score
We didn't ride yesterday, but by the look of the weather, would have been clear.

On Saturday it was raining at the parking lot but snowing up above. There is still a ton of snow in McBride (Renshaw) and Valemount (Allen). When it clears it will be some good riding!

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Yes Allen was good on Sunday lots of fresh and first tracks on most slopes and yes clear sky. The new doo climbs like a home sick angel and it feels light I will get more seat time on it this week (I feel a cold coming on).:rolleyes:

-rossco-

Reaction score
Yah allen was really socked satuaday with wet heavy snow. I was riddin my blue and yellow summit we were doing some cornice drops right before the cabin. But most of the time it was really bad flat light. MAde it over the hill climb hill and went past avy ally but turned around due to visablility. Went to mcbride for today and yesturaday and it was clear blue sky with powder awesome jumps and climbs.

Top Bottom