Alberta snowmobile and atv show 2010

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
I will be there again this year with ventkits,our new TPO hoods,mountain addiction trackrack gas cans and tunnel bags and running board inserts check out menztoys.com thx wayne

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Im only able to get to the show for one of the days, so what day do you guys think would be the best day to be there?

However if you want to meet some of your fellow S&Mers in person then Sat. is the day and I believe a few (hundred or so) might be meeting at the foot locker again as was the case last year. :beer::d:beer: after the show.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
However if you want to meet some of your fellow S&Mers in person then Sat. is the day and I believe a few (hundred or so) might be meeting at the foot locker again as was the case last year. :beer::d:beer: after the show.

Thanks sledderdoc for the info, would be cool to meet everyone

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Where is the foot locker? Would like to meet up with other S&M's for a beer after the show.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have never bought something from a show im usually like that guy that walks and drewls all over the place but this year i have a goodie list. On all the products are they cheaper cause of promotion? or do ya just nudge prices down :d:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Ramada on Kingsway.....

its just a cab ride away from your hotel....lol even if u stay at the chateau.....ha ha...

we will be at the show this year too, hoping to see all the peeps there..we are in booth 600 between yamaha and asa.... and arctic cat.... come and check out the sledbetties...new video...in our booth they will be there..and we are proud to be a sponsor of the lovely ladies....

check out the our sweet pink m-sled it will make some one a great xmas gift....

see you all there...

thumperracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just curious if anyone is going to the ASA Rocky Mountain Snowmobile and ATV Show in Calgary on Nov 12, 13 and whats its like as i cant make it too Edmonton.
Thanks!

Top Bottom