2011 F350 monster truck forsale

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Def not jealous. Ill stick with my almost stock duramax that will tow better, get better mileage doing so and won't chip the **** out of other people's paint and wind shields because I feel the need to compensate for something. 90000 invested into a truck and you can't afford $200 in decent mud flaps. Must have tapped the line of credit right

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Def not jealous. Ill stick with my almost stock duramax that will tow better, get better mileage doing so and won't chip the **** out of other people's paint and wind shields because I feel the need to compensate for something. 90000 invested into a truck and you can't afford $200 in decent mud flaps. Must have tapped the line of credit right out.

Get lost and let the man sell his truck.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Def not jealous. Ill stick with my almost stock duramax that will tow better, get better mileage doing so and won't chip the **** out of other people's paint and wind shields because I feel the need to compensate for something. 90000 invested into a truck and you can't afford $200 in decent mud flaps. Must have tapped the line of credit right

Whats everyones issues with lifted trucks. Stop tailgating and move into an old folks home.. Problem solved. You have a stock truck.. congratulations we are all happy for you.... Your truck looks exactly like the other 5.4 million trucks they have sold. You like that.. no worries.
Tow better, better milage.. wont chip peopls windshields?? You may be right... But we will see who's crying when you get your truck stuck in a parking lot in the winter after you high center... doing "truck" stuff... OFF HIGHWAY!

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
and whats with the "compensating" comments get some new material. Because someone likes the look and functionality of having a bigger truck.. they have a small package? lol.. Alright. I think thats a wicked truck and If I didnt already have a big truck... I would buy that one!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost a decade sleddin in the mtns and never had a problem with getting stuck in the parking lots, im guessing that might be a user issue. And hes not exactly using it for functionality if this truck has never been off road... just my 2 cents, dont go getting your panties in a wad.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Almost a decade sleddin in the mtns and never had a problem with getting stuck in the parking lots, im guessing that might be a user issue. And hes not exactly using it for functionality if this truck has never been off road... just my 2 cents, dont go getting your panties in a wad.

User issue.. Doubtful. We just may go at different times of the year and to different sorts of places. There's not always a nice plowed parking lot or a nice plowed road, just my two cents too... It looks great. What about having an old muscle car or a new exotic car that never gets taken past 4 grand... Same thing.. No functionality... All looks.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why i got the sled and the dirt bike. Fun to bag on, relatively cheap to fix and dont have to worry about tickets!

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im curious where the whole arguement came from saying a taller truck doesn't tow as good?? I can see 20 years ago, with some of the home made lifts, and c rated, biased tires. I have 2 trucks on 37's, and have pulled both bumper and 5th wheel trailers, loaded. No issues what so ever. Id rather pull a 20k trailer with either of mine, then those who think there 1/2 ton is all that because they have a towing package.
Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im curious where the whole arguement came from saying a taller truck doesn't tow as good?? I can see 20 years ago, with some of the home made lifts, and c rated, biased tires. I have 2 trucks on 37's, and have pulled both bumper and 5th wheel trailers, loaded. No issues what so ever. Id rather pull a 20k trailer with either of mine, then those who think there 1/2 ton is all that because they have a towing package.
Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Agreed. I have a half ton... with 37's and a 14" lift....... And trust me... It is NOT all that lol! a good 3/4 ton with a lift and bigger tires will tow just as good as a stock one if done properly. My truck burns u Joints like fuel. lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love lifted trucks. But they do not have any extra functionality t team sorry lol. They can be as functional after you spend another 10,000 modifying your engine, drivetrain, trailers, buying 600$ hitches etc, airbags because your lift levelled your truck.

BTW beautiful truck GL with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a big lift, aggressive mud tires and never leaves the pavement....:confused:....I was amazed at where a stock 3/4 ton superduty would go with good tires in horrible mud etc., work trucks prove this everyday and they don't blind people at night with headlights that are too high, there is no added driveline stress, tires are not oversized so they cost less, and they drive nicer....don't get me wrong, if your the type that actually uses a lifted truck for what it was designed for cool, but a pavement princess....why ?????

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tough crowd. To each their own , but I don't get the whole lifted truck to drive around the city/down the highway thing. Especially when it costs so much to do. Isn't it a huge pain in the ass to get in and out of?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of situations, clearance is necessary, so a higher tire and a lift makes sense. Lots of times during sled season we head out to camp to,fnd a lot of kms of unplowed fresh snow, those cases I like the stock height half tons with 2 sleds and fuel, cause when we pull em around out there it smooths the road nice and flat behind them, kind of like a groomer drag. City trucks with all seasons should stay home in winter, especially the cute little short boxes hauling 2 163's on a deck, they really look goofy and unbalanced. Deep snow weekends there's 140 camps out here, and on a deep snow busy weekend the lifted trucks with tall tires and good chains are pretty busy helping lots of guys get in and out. and Summer there's an awful lot of river launches I've had to use that with a non lifted truck it can get kinda dicey if you have to back in a long ways to shake the boat off.
But, my wife's 1/2 ton isn't lifted, if you use yours like she does, keep it stock, and laugh at the lifted ones. LOL.

PS. , And to save some of you guys a post, I already know how to drive, and I'm not compensating for anything, I just hate dealing with the limitations of stock height.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knew it would be a tough crowd when I started this thread, first off my truck is no monster, it's a very modest 4.5" lift. Everything that was said about it being not necessary is true, but damn it looks good. Call it a midlife crisis(just turned 40) or maybe watching "the fall guy" growing up but I love the looks of lifted trucks. It was a parking lot princess but who cares, I enjoyed driving every km of it. The new ride will get the job done too. If lifted trucks aren't your thing that's fine, but check your pulse because stock is boring, live a little.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 158
Top Bottom