2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:Ken tells me a stock e-tech doors your Turbo polaris

Right you must mean kens (STOCK) E tech with the 174 16 3" also with one day ride before i got there to set up his skid. It does work well in the deep snow but thats also a $40.000 sled so ya not so stock. Its not always about power I have tons of power but not enought track that day.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
honestly, most do. Im hoping this was a broken pack and un-noticed. I have ridden for years in these hills and consider myself lucky enough not to have ever come across a scene like this, cause you could follow it like bread crumbs and then I may loose my job..............Dont get me wrong, we do pick up the odd piece of litter but its not as bad as this pic. We do summer clean ups and I am very impressed with the lack of refuse left behind after 6000 riders.

Lets all hope this was a lone incident and please practice SELF POLICING, with littering, smokin in the cabins, closures, ethics etc etc.....its the only way we will survive

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
honestly, most do. Im hoping this was a broken pack and un-noticed. I have ridden for years in these hills and consider myself lucky enough not to have ever come across a scene like this, cause you could follow it like bread crumbs and then I may loose my job..............Dont get me wrong, we do pick up the odd piece of litter but its not as bad as this pic. We do summer clean ups and I am very impressed with the lack of refuse left behind after 6000 riders.

Lets all hope this was a lone incident and please practice SELF POLICING, with littering, smokin in the cabins, closures, ethics etc etc.....its the only way we will survive

rep'ed ya

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently snowing very lightly in town, hopefully it picks it up a bit. The forecast is looking great for the upcoming week

Thank for coming to Valemount this holiday season, the town sincerely appreciates it. Dont hesitate to contact me at the office with any questions etc. I can be tough to reach there, but will return ALL messages.

See you on the SNOW !:beer:

Last edited:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently snowing very lightly in town, hopefully it picks it up a bit. The forecast is looking great for the upcoming week

Thank for coming to Valemount this holiday season, the town sincerely appreciates it. Dont hesitate to contact me at the office with any questions etc. I can be tough to reach there, but will return ALL messages.

See you on the SNOW !:beer:

they must just not like me.. 109$ ticket for " imporper use of fog lights" ( fighting that one). and a 130$ speeding ticket ( fighting that one too as i was following 3 ppl at 105kmh). i guess he seen 115kmh. and a warning for no marker light on the sled or flag because i was over 4ft long past the tail lights. that was a awesome Welcome to Valemount gift from the DOT!! azzhats

but all in all was a great time has as always in valemount.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow , you're kiddng. Maybe cause the speed limits 100. Duh.

Max

Reaction score
To much turkey for Brandon over the holiday, its a good thing he passesd on that red & black desert at New Years.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
We had a great ride last Dec. 27-29. Clemina was a waste of time still need much more snow. Allen was fantastic!! Probably the best all around "fun" snow conditions in the back that we've seen in years!! Chappell was also very good. Definitely snow to be had if one cares to look. :beer::d:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOLOL

heres some highlights from the past week

167410_493070258111_515398111_5834093_3505382_n.jpg
[/IMG]

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics.
What's the story with the guys and the deployed airbags?

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Hey Maxwell we are wanting to head out this weekend and your pictures look great, what are the odds of guys like us that ride Revy most of the time finding some great powder for the weekend. We dont know the area well, have only been there a few times but we all run 174's and love the deep! You aren't per chance heading out this weekend and maybe would like to show us a thing or to? I might be grasping here but it sounds like Revy is pounded and we are always up for an adventure, reguardless we are swaying towards Valemount this weekend. How about Blue River? We went there last year and had a great ride and would go again if the snow was good, we are like a girl on prom night, hot and bothered and ready to go!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I know that kid he will probably want to know when your sister graduates first now.lol

Max

Reaction score
Sean,

You got some great footage & that was the deepest I have seen Chappell, I sure love the extra track & HP

Thanks again

Top Bottom