2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
First off want to thank everyone on here for all the awsome pics, videos and updates!!! Was lookin for suggestions on what areas have the best snow conditions or r they all good right now? I headin down Friday for 3 days of ridein and want to test out the new 174 :)

Me and a friend are riding allen creek friday if you want to ride with us you are more then welcome just me and one other guy

turbom8

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but won't be there tell Friday night ridin Saturday but I am with a few buddies as well!!! If ya ride Allen Saturday I am ridein a 09 m8 white with orange monter energy stickers probably see ya out there!!!

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Sounds good i think we are hoping to hit chappel saturday but we shall see black white camo m1000. RED Chevy jacked up cant miss it

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow began hammering down this morning and has remained strong all day. Allan today was a whiteout in a snow storm:d. Please play safe out there

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ugh sounds like theres gonna be lots of pow to shred this weekend and I won't be able to play in it. Gotta love having exams on Monday:rolleyes:. Oh the sacrifices I make hahaha:p

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Snow Plows are working OVERTIME tonight on the parking lots:d

Groomer reported over 2' in the Chappell Parking lot before heading up and over a foot in Allan and Clemina and its still just hammering down.

This weekend is CAC's Avalanche Awareness Days ! We will be collecting donations for the CAC in the parking lots on Saturday, so please help out if you can:beer: After the Donation Collection we will be at the Clemina Beacon Training Park helping out anyone whos interested and have a few cool prizes for those who participate.

With this new snow, conditions are HIGH. Staying away from any large slope and limiting your exposure is a MUST. Please enjoy the snow and ride SMART

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ugh sounds like theres gonna be lots of pow to shred this weekend and I won't be able to play in it. Gotta love having exams on Monday:rolleyes:. Oh the sacrifices I make hahaha:p

You can study in the evening, come up with us and well leave ya alone.:d

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can study in the evening, come up with us and well leave ya alone.:d

Pfft like thats gonna happen. "No you guys go ahead and drink beer without me, I'll keep my head buried in the world of hydraulics":rolleyes::p

Next weekend I'll probably roll out and shred some pow.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Snow Plows are working OVERTIME tonight on the parking lots:d

Groomer reported over 2' in the Chappell Parking lot before heading up and over a foot in Allan and Clemina and its still just hammering down.

This weekend is CAC's Avalanche Awareness Days ! We will be collecting donations for the CAC in the parking lots on Saturday, so please help out if you can:beer: After the Donation Collection we will be at the Clemina Beacon Training Park helping out anyone whos interested and have a few cool prizes for those who participate.

With this new snow, conditions are HIGH. Staying away from any large slope and limiting your exposure is a MUST. Please enjoy the snow and ride SMART

thanks that just confirmed my departure:beer:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeeeea boi just confirmed ill be ridin chappell tomorro mornin! Nice freshly groomed trail to heavenly pow! Now i gotta pray for no strike out cause that friggin place and its hidden rocks has my number twice now.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeeeea boi just confirmed ill be ridin chappell tomorro mornin! Nice freshly groomed trail to heavenly pow! Now i gotta pray for no strike out cause that friggin place and its hidden rocks has my number twice now.

think the rocks are burried now:d and if not, will be VERY soon!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey if ur ridin depsnolvr make sure ya give me a wave, cant miss me im bright orange, jailbreak style.

Top Bottom