Non-rep Max thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been kicking around this idea for a bit.
Couple rules for this thread.
1. No references to rep be made, if you see some one do it. Please politely pm them and ask them to not do it any longer. If it happens again. Tell them that chit isn't desired here and publicly ridicule them :d
2. No bed wetters.
3. You wanna post pics, good! Share them
4. No random chit posts, chat on it, poke fun race for a k, ( I think everyone knows what Im talking about here ;) ) but keep the random chit to the other max thread.

Enjoy bubba

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully all will be accepted.... butt you know there will be the ones who feel the need to start the war.

yea, and they can get told where to stick it too.

Billy took me a bit, was posting some clutch stuff over on banwest, and checking out my spot messenger that just showed up.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured it would be a good thing to have year round for me and my dad, he is getting up there and I want him to be able to get word out during the summer when Im not here to fish and be in the mtns with him.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Figured it would be a good thing to have year round for me and my dad, he is getting up there and I want him to be able to get word out during the summer when Im not here to fish and be in the mtns with him.
I use mine for work..... gets me around the work alone policies we have.

heinracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easier almost to pick up a cheap one and use it for spare parts..... Maybe I will split it with you. I'll take the engine, you take the rest

haha all i need is turbo left a arms and intercooler, controller handlebars and im not sure if a boss seat with fit the the xp gas tank

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use mine for work..... gets me around the work alone policies we have.

Never thought of that.
Thing is my mom freaks when Im not around to go do stuff with him, Cause he will go out on his own. No cell service. Figure it will help her sleep well at night and you never know when the chits going to go down. 75$ a piece for each of us is worth it. PLus it was free if you signed up last week.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
haha all i need is turbo left a arms and intercooler, controller handlebars and im not sure if a boss seat with fit the the xp gas tank
hang on before you go there with the seat...... boss will not fit, but I think swenson has one that will fit it.

Talk to Duke...... he gives climbmax rusty trombones all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom