eBikes and related things.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes there is! love the riding in Revy, So different from home, lots of roots and rocks.
Riding MacPherson area this morning.

Nice, I like MacPherson too. But Boulder is better IMO Im more of a downhill guy though. But with the E-bike the up hills are probably a lot funner than with pedal power!

🍻

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, I like MacPherson too. But Boulder is better IMO Im more of a downhill guy though. But with the E-bike the up hills are probably a lot funner than with pedal power!

🍻
I'm a dh guy too but ya the ebike has me liking the ups. Technical rooty stuff is fun, hard Enduro style.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like someone else swooped in and snagged my great deal on a f.s. Giant bike,,, how ever,,, Marin has a fairly close offering that im pounder-ing...

Hoo Humm...

Too be honest,,, i can get away with my standard analog mtb for now since I have my dual-sport bike too pack me around like last year...

I only went e-bike last year for my fat tire winter riding stuff since the big treads are hard too rotate... my plan was/ is too analog as long as I can before switching over too the dark side...

That and I have 4 analog bikes on my rack at this point in time...

I'll ponder the game plan this summer which gives me time too sort out my massive collection of alot things...

At least im lucky that I don't own 7 snowmobiles and 4 jets boats and 17 work trucks...

Im attempting too thin out things but it's a painfully slow process...

Less is More on my Taa-doo list... lol

You folks will have too stop Enticing me...Ha

Western Lower Central Albertow

Don

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off too Kamloop's and area (s) for a analog mtb adventure...

Stage here,,, stage there,,, rad some trails,,, frugal budget run...

No real plan as I'll make it up as I go...
20230513_125717.jpg

Rain gear and sun hat for changing conditions

At least its something too do,,, I'm slowly rigging up my fishing gear too add too the adventures...

Bike,,, hike,,, relax-ing,,, and throw a few hooks,,, sighting and scouting out a few Grizzly bear areas...

Great weekend coming up gang,,, get out there and enjoy the happenings...

Lower Central Alberta West

Don

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most defensive will,,, im not scared to hang out with narly fat chicks. .. lol

They'll think I'm sexy !!!

Ahhhh,,, Vack It,,, fishing rods coming along too !!!

Not only does it improve mtb-ing stuff, ,, its also cross over too the Dual-sport bike thing, ,, get us back there into the nasties on either bike or foot...

Hopefully a creek full of Bears,,, thats the best !!!

Not

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I can hang out with Our homeyyy boys threw out Western Canada its be a cinch putting up with the Revy too Kamloop's crew...

Rad hip-man dude I was back in the day...

Yo Yo Yo Bro !!!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lock up your cattle Kamloop's farmer,,, i sneek in at night and and mess up the heards...

Leave the lights on in the dairy barns and the poor Kows don't sleep at night,,, messes up their there milk quota... lol

Bad @zz bikers We are,,, Ha

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the kit sorted last night too rip up some trails
20240229_163918.jpg

Nothing out of the ordinary,,, hit up some trails,,, some good,,, some not...

Mud Rock water creeks trees crossing Gulches. Ravines hills slides cutters and mild drops...

Regular off road crap...

Great long weekend gang...

I'll chime in on the happens

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure hope that trail maintenance group has some heavy equipment for the repairs required after this weekend Lem!!!!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wooops,,, I forgot too add...

A few year's ago I was dual-sport riding the Okanagan Falls area and ran into a motorized ( trials course's ) of endless trails all along the face of the mountain (s)

There are 1000's of them threw out B.C...

North too South and East too West...

Alot of them are abandoned and only a few folks use them threw out the year,,, downed trees and rock slides snuff-out good portions of those sections...

Fear not the one rider said,,, whats pretty much toast for the ( trials riders ) is now the terrain for the mtb trials bike folks...

Hence the standard analog or lite weight e-MTB...

It's a breeze pitching our Units up over the downed tress and supper easy walking across hords of small streams and creeks...

We can vear off track with the bike over our Shoulder and scramble the technical rock faces too get too the old abandoned trails further in...

Old old abandoned log mill sigths,,, historical mines and hidden lakes back there...

We're talking the Enchanted Forests of End-less...

Correct,,, a person will break a sweet,,, lots of water and time threw out the day...

Good workout for those that are interested in turning it on,,, relax-ing it out as one sets their own pace...

Always ride your ride...

I'm wing-ing it this round,,, threw the 26 lb'er around with out a wreck,,, kind of a fact finding mission with fishing tack...

One never knows what's going down till We get there...

A all new world with built-in Perimeters of that looks ok and that's too much...
20240120_134457.jpg

One thing about B C.,,, millions of the trails are open too more then Alberta's fruity foot traffic only crap...

Get out there and ride is their moto....

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes,,, I need too get out there more,,, most relaxing start of the day before the Cops come take me down when I go Rad in the City Core... lol
20240512_054552.jpg

Start oft off easy in the flats,,, get too know where the hood hangs out...

Definitely become one the the bro's...

Yo Yo Yo...

Imdoo'n told me too go Alias...

Lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least this trip gives me time too plan the summer transit unit for distance mtb runs on a frugal budget...
20221019_145831.jpg

The peace of junk is actually good on fuel with the miniature tires. It ain't fast by any means...

Gen-set for power,,, all the camping bling ,,, standard mtb,,, big @zz lawn chair and giver...

Go the direction (s) the front tires take Me !!!

Top Bottom