xmas in valemount

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished booking rooms for sledding at xmas. Can hardly wait. Just have to survive Grey Cup in Montreal first. Going to be a wicked winter!

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to ottawa for grey cup its a hell of a party.sledding valemont for xmas your one lucky girl go widowmakers

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bunny the folks are out here for Christmas this year form the 22nd till the 2nd and I am taking the brother in law and pa out for a day in the hills wondering if you would be intrested in killin some pow together... let me know!

Shifty

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Bunny the folks are out here for Christmas this year form the 22nd till the 2nd and I am taking the brother in law and pa out for a day in the hills wondering if you would be intrested in killin some pow together... let me know!

Shifty

can i come, can i come, can i come ? :d

Slayer666

Reaction score
Just finished booking rooms for sledding at xmas. Can hardly wait. Just have to survive Grey Cup in Montreal first. Going to be a wicked winter!

Yeah im in the same boat, going to montreal but trying to head out sledding the weekend right after i get back from the cup. I think ill still be hurting if we go sledding from the alchohol im going to consume in Montreal.

Top Bottom