will the rx1 motor fit in an apex?

gender bender

Reaction score
because i just bought an rx1 with brand new motor that is built for 25+ pounds of boost.

boosted metal

Reaction score
I only asked due to carbs always having a problem with flameout. Only gets worse w higher boost. I had a full modded trx w built motor w noss.I considered buying a damaged apex motor for the fuel system and coverting it, never happend. I would think Brad Story would have fuel systems off apex's after doing the propane kits?With a apex chassis you would have the deltabox that puts you forward.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only asked due to carbs always having a problem with flameout. Only gets worse w higher boost. I had a full modded trx w built motor w noss.I considered buying a damaged apex motor for the fuel system and coverting it, never happend. I would think Brad Story would have fuel systems off apex's after doing the propane kits?With a apex chassis you would have the deltabox that puts you forward.

I think he already has an apex and he just bought an RX1 with a built motor. I'm assuming he's looking at putting the RX motor in the Apex, so he would already have the Apex fuel system and the deltabox chassis.

Top Bottom