whos sledding in blue nov 29/30?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
im looking for some guys to ride with on the weekend of 29 and 30 if im alowed and my parts come in, i am an experinced rider so i wont hold you back, PM me if you are up for a ride:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are riding that weekend but have planned for Mcbride,Have budds there as we speak,If it is decent there then thats where were heading,If its better in Blue or Revy,we may go in that direction.Keep me posted on what you hear and if it looks real good we may come ride with you.Our decision will be made on Tuesday!
catmando!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
all right, im gunna go out on the quad tomorow for a hunt and cheack on snow conditions on the looging roads to see how far owuld have to truck to get into decent snow, we have about 2 inches in town that is frozen so if it snows there will be a base intown, and if it snows before next weekend it will be good riding for sure

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
all right, im gunna go out on the quad tomorow for a hunt and cheack on snow conditions on the looging roads to see how far owuld have to truck to get into decent snow, we have about 2 inches in town that is frozen so if it snows there will be a base intown, and if it snows before next weekend it will be good riding for sure

catman i might have an update for you tomorow night , cause im hoping to get out tomrow but not for a a real ride just to play in some snow on the logging roads and see how much snow is up higher

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
dad wont let me take it out, he doesnt think there is enough snow, but i think there is, but im deffintly going out next weekend

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh well guess the guy that pays the bills makes the rules. I wonder what foam creek would be like. would like to try it mid week.

Top Bottom