Which Model of Klim

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So went into the local Edmonton dealer to have a look at the pants and jackets Klim offer. The clerk there didnt know the differences so thought I'd ask here.

Valdez, Tomahawk, Keweenaw, Klimate or Impulse

Looked like good quality products, obvious diferent weights of insulation, five different models which one do you wear riding and how do you like it.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So went into the local Edmonton dealer to have a look at the pants and jackets Klim offer. The clerk there didnt know the differences so thought I'd ask here.

Valdez, Tomahawk, Keweenaw, Klimate or Impulse

Looked like good quality products, obvious diferent weights of insulation, five different models which one do you wear riding and how do you like it.

Valez if your a mountain rider and you need to use the three layer system..base, mid, outer,etc If you ride the trails this may not be the perfect set up...not sure on that one

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hubby wears the Valdez jacket and Togwotee pant. VERY happy with them.

DO NOT do anything insulated from Klim unless you're strictly a trail rider :)
The layering system is the way to go with their gear for sure.

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
Togwotee pants all the way, no snow down your back, Walmart and Costco layers are cheap substitutions for Klim mid and inner layers

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
valdez coat klimate pant. Pants a little to warm on warm days but good in cold. coat is very good need three layer system can get cold on trails.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klimate coat. great for trail/ lake riding, little to warm for the mtns
Freeride pants. best I've owned but need some suspenders. must have lost some weight somewhere.
Powerxross Pullover coat. Just picked it up. will use that with layers in the Mtns this year

Top Bottom