where to get a lift kit installed in or around edmonton?

CRFSummit

Reaction score
so, looking at ordering a extreme suspension lift (dick cepek) 6.5 stage 1 kit for my chevy, anyone know ere to get this kit or were someone would install it if i brought it to them???

also were to get 38 inch tires for less then 700 bucks apeice...

thanks in advance!

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Todd or Bruce at Wheels Plus, they've been in the tire and wheel business for about 100 years, they can do your lift and your tires at a great price

Wheels Plus
5315 97 Street
Edmonton, AB
(780) 435 0404

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to put my two bits in, i wouldnt suggest going with a stage one kit, anyone i kno that has put stage on kits on their truck always regrets it.
stage one kits are usually just a drop bracket for the front pitman arm, where as stage two you get an aftermarket pitman arm. ride quality and lift quality are far better with the stage two. I also would suggest a Pro comp or fab tech lift as they are the best quality lifts in my experience.

Octane

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to put my two bits in, i wouldnt suggest going with a stage one kit, anyone i kno that has put stage on kits on their truck always regrets it.
stage one kits are usually just a drop bracket for the front pitman arm, where as stage two you get an aftermarket pitman arm. ride quality and lift quality are far better with the stage two. I also would suggest a Pro comp or fab tech lift as they are the best quality lifts in my experience.

Octane

Tonka offroad in Edmonton is by far the best place to get lifts Installed they also sell Tires and are very fair with prices

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Octane

Tonka offroad in Edmonton is by far the best place to get lifts Installed they also sell Tires and are very fair with prices ThAts an opinion made from experience with many shops in e town

CRFSummit

Reaction score
well i hate to start this but.....from my countless hours of research about lifts for 94 style gm fullsize, i have found that procomp is alright but there is much better and same with fabtech...not saying they suck...just for this style of truck...the best and only lift that people are saying is the exreme suspension lift (dick cepek) lift...their stage 1 and 2 are simmilar exept for the crossmember thing, wich to be said by many as the stage one kit is plenty good for the average guy...also, most 6 inch kits are 4 inch with add a leaf were the 6.5 inch esp lift is a full 6.5 diff drop kit and thats what i need as i already have add a leaf...just saying, i realize that i dont have any experiance with lifts other then the ones i have done, this is just what i have reaserched!!

Top Bottom