• OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
OKAY, SINCE I AM A TRAITER AND JUMPED SHIP ON FORD AND BOUGHT A NEW DODGE... SEEMS TO BE LOTS OF BRAND LOYALTY OUT THERE. SO WHAT BRAND TRUCK DOO YOU DRIVE AND WHY???:confused: PERSONALLY, I LIKE MOST BRANDS, BUT JUST HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE 6.0L FORD TURBO DIESEL POWERSTROKE. THE FORD WAS SPACIOUS INSIDE, BUT RIDES A LITTLE CHOPPY, BUT AWESOME POWER(WITH SUPERCHIP, 5" EXHAUST FROM TURBO BACK, AND K&N COLD AIR INTAKE AND A FEW EXTRA GOODIES). THE DODGE IS WAY BIGGER INSIDE, RIDES SMOOTHER, STEERS BETTER, AWESOME GAS MILEAGE.

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Gas or coal ?

OKAY, SINCE I AM A TRAITER AND JUMPED SHIP ON FORD AND BOUGHT A NEW DODGE... SEEMS TO BE LOTS OF BRAND LOYALTY OUT THERE. SO WHAT BRAND TRUCK DOO YOU DRIVE AND WHY???:confused: PERSONALLY, I LIKE MOST BRANDS, BUT JUST HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE 6.0L FORD TURBO DIESEL POWERSTROKE. THE FORD WAS SPACIOUS INSIDE, BUT RIDES A LITTLE CHOPPY, BUT AWESOME POWER(WITH SUPERCHIP, 5" EXHAUST FROM TURBO BACK, AND K&N COLD AIR INTAKE AND A FEW EXTRA GOODIES). THE DODGE IS WAY BIGGER INSIDE, RIDES SMOOTHER, STEERS BETTER, AWESOME GAS MILEAGE.

You did buy a coal burner..... Not gas, Right or wrong ?!
Post pictures of new truck if you have some....... Then let us know what your family physician's conclusions are on your latest condition !
....... Just giving you the gears ! Enjoy !:ha_ha: :feedback: :ThumbsupMsn:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

The next door man drives a ("RamFord")

Attachments

• Guy next door.jpg
    Guy next door.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 328

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

My Bride drives a Cummins & The Super Duty, I Drive..... What she tells me !

Attachments

• Both Brands.jpg
    Both Brands.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Ram & Ford.jpg
    Ram & Ford.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 323

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive an 03 Cummins that is stock, everyone I know that has chipped their truck likes the power but not the associated premature tranny and other driveline wear that comes with the added power. If I drive with milage in mind I get up to 26MPG however 23MPG is the norm. My 5th wheel weighs 8200# and the cummins tows awsome, however I bought a inboard boat yesterday and it weighs 4000# on the trailer. That might make the stocker work a little harder when I tow both but I will stick to stock reliability. Good choice on the Dodge Summitric, my cousin chipped his 6.0 Ford and it is now is true to the Found On Road Dead 6.0 reputation!! Like anything else mods are nice but stock brings you home. Does your new Dodge have the new 6.7L or are they saving it for 08 release?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Chev all the way

Yep, I'm a Chev truck guy. 2002 - 2500 6.6 Diesel running a "Juice with Attitude" chip. 180,000 km and she runs great. Not much for upgrades other than she now has slightly larger than stock tires.

Here she is doing what she likes doing best!!!!

Attachments

• Chev_1.jpg
    Chev_1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 335

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well its starting to look like a work truck but hey I got toys to haul so this way its way more functional.Deck is not finished,have to add a few more things but no worries about bubble fenders in parking lots LOL!
catmando!

Attachments

• IMG_0963.JPG
    IMG_0963.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 325

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catmando, I remember that truck having a box and fat ^ss fenders...what's this world coming to when we "Customize" our ride for sledding?

Truck is looking real good. Bet that deck cost a few pennies?

Well its starting to look like a work truck but hey I got toys to haul so this way its way more functional.Deck is not finished,have to add a few more things but no worries about bubble fenders in parking lots LOL!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey Big Foot, I'm in a simular boat. I was buying a Car (don't really need a truck with all the buddies having one too) but the Bride wanted a truck and would settle for nothing less than a Diesel. After riding in summitrics 3 door V10 (read as gas gussler) dually with a very small back seat she decided on a Chev. We have a cabin that is a work in progress so having a truck has been a real treat.
I may think I'm the boss in the house but I really know who rules.

Cheers

My Bride drives a Cummins & The Super Duty, I Drive..... What she tells me !

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmando, I remember that truck having a box and fat ^ss fenders...what's this world coming to when we "Customize" our ride for sledding?

Truck is looking real good. Bet that deck cost a few pennies?

Thanks sledbunny,I thought it turned out pretty good.need to add a couple tool boxes and thinking about skirting it,mayby you could give me some tips LOL!Just kidding LOL!Had to do it!
catmando!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow

NICE RIDES, GUYS........ HEY BIGFOOT, I LIKE THE RAMFORD:D .... AND I KNOW WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN YOUR FAMILY, EH:eek: .
KITTYKATDUDE: I LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO THE OLD GIRL. STILL TOO BAD ABOUT THE "FORD" DECALS:eek: , BUT YOU'VE GOT THE 7.3L PSTD -- BETTER, MORE RELIABLE ENGINE THAN THE 6.0L PSTD.
BUGSBUNNY: ITS STILL A CHEV. NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM, JUST A LITTLE SMALLISH INSIDE:rolleyes: .............LOL

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You are correct Summitric, I do drive a SUV.... HOWEVER...... it is the Explorer Sport Trac, and has a 4 foot box, therefore in my eyes it is a truck.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I drive a 2002 GMC 2500HD, Ive had this since new, I have always had GM Products.
I have now decided to order a 2008 Ford F350 Superduty. I checked off the chevrolet box but I guess it will soon be the Ford Box.
Our other vehicle is a Honda CRV

RON

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Agree

You are correct Summitric, I do drive a SUV.... HOWEVER...... it is the Explorer Sport Trac, and has a 4 foot box, therefore in my eyes it is a truck.

YUP, ITS A TRUCK THEN, IF YOU HAVE THE BOX. THOSE ARE NICE RIGS. DRIVEN MY TRUCK A LITTLE NOW, AND SURE AM IMPRESSED BY ALL THE ROOM INSIDE AND ALL THE STORAGE COMPARTMENTS!!!! INCREDIBLE.:D

GRD

Reaction score
F-150

I drive a F-150 2003. Some day hope to have a diesel.

Attachments

• P5150036.JPG
    P5150036.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 144
Top Bottom