Wetaskiwin Snow Drags 08

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
All you need is a teather and a sled (helmet etc).
It's a blast Jeremy, you should do it.
To keep up with the snow they will often haul all the scrapings from the local skating rinks and the stock pile snow removal snow if the weather gets warm like it is...Go For It...
is there going to be snow still??

what do you need to race, wouldn't mind seeing how my 9er stacks up??

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeremy. if your going to be racing let me know what your riding. I'm heading up there with video camera to catch my buddy and his son racing.
I'll be at the black enclosed trailer with Motion Motor Sports.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd wouldn't mind the the warm weather so as to have a track with good traction. Just hope the snow sticks around for a bit. Weather man say a bit of snow over the next few days.

Jeremy, I remember my first race being the newb...didn't know what to expect. Now I'm addicted and can't race enough. Kills me when I can't make a race. Go for it, you'll meet great people and have a lot of fun. Enter as many classes as you can so you get the rush as much as you can.

I have missed LacLabiche, but hoping to make Wetaskiwin. We have a commitment for Saturday but I'm hoping to have that changed. Otherwise I'm just a spectatur on Sunday.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, do you guys know how old you must be to race....I'm thinkin about running my 700 next year, On race day this year, I'm still 14, but next year, 15...can I race the 700 when I'm 15, or not?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SORRY, RUCKY... GOTTA BE 16 TO RACE ANYTHING OVER A 600, I BELIEVE... CHECK OUT THE RACE, AS I VERY WELL COULD BE WRONG... THESE WERE THE RULES IN THE PAST.... LET ME KNOW IF IT IS ANY DIFFERENT.:eek:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, do you guys know how old you must be to race....I'm thinkin about running my 700 next year, On race day this year, I'm still 14, but next year, 15...can I race the 700 when I'm 15, or not?

You cant be serious about that age you just posted!!! I HOPE:confused:

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can run your sled Rucky. We were just in Lac La Biche races and my friends son ran his 800 MOD Polaris and he's only 14 now.

But differnt race so you'd have to check the rules.

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who all are going to the Wetaskiwin Snow Drags this Weekend?

If you are racing what number are you so we know who to cheer for...support the home town riders:perfect10:

See you there

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOLY POOP(for all the minors) its all good I guess I just never realized how YOUNG some of you are. Anywho I think BIGDAWG and MYSELF will be at the races on sunday shouldnt be to hard to find US:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SORRY GUYS, BUT ANYONE 15 AND YOUNGER CAN ONLY RACE UP TO AND INCLUDING 500CC...... SAME RULES IN WETASKIWIN AS ALWAYS... OUR KIDS WERE ALWAYS RUNNING A 488 FAN COOLED POLARIS, AND THAT WAS IT...

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
However the KIDS can always come out and check out the BIG IRON and get some good tips for when THEIR big race day rolls around:D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok sorry guys ............where is the races being held in wetask ??? the site map shows a pic of wetask.......thx..

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the Renolds museum if im not mistaken. Races start at 1pm:D

snotwister

Reaction score
Wear your rubber boots, as i was there yesterday and it is a complete mud pit.

Top Bottom