Westcastle Or Fernie

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day everyone. Anybody know if fernie, westcastle, atlas or anywhere near southern alberta still has decent sledding or has received any new snow with the recent wet weather? Looking to get out on sunday. Thanks in advance!! :snow:

GRD

Reaction score
Good day everyone. Anybody know if fernie, westcastle, atlas or anywhere near southern alberta still has decent sledding or has received any new snow with the recent wet weather? Looking to get out on sunday. Thanks in advance!! :snow:

Haven't been out that way for a bit, but I would think that Fernie would have the most snow.... A few other guys may have been out their lately that will have a more accurate update.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last 2 storms developed on the Alta. side. Therefore all the reports from buddies tell me West Castle has more fresh snow, or at least the freshest snow of any amounts.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Fernie last Sunday it snowed a foot and half on friday, it was a good day but the warm weather eats up the fresh,
their is a great base but I dont know if they got any snow the last few nites,

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were at fern on sunday. snow was just ok maybe a few inches melting away, long way up for staging (around corner by large rock) was still good day. have not been to castle for a few weeks but last time was no hell..

Top Bottom