weed eater one lawn tractor!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have one .............any good deals out there on a good rireon lawn tractor..........we have* a bigger yard than I like to mow...and the wife suggested the weed eater one lawn tractor..............but it looks like something I wouldn't buy.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
anyone have one .............any good deals out there on a good rireon lawn tractor..........we have* a bigger yard than I like to mow...and the wife suggested the weed eater one lawn tractor..............but it looks like something I wouldn't buy.

I had one for the last 3 years, always did me good. Only complaint was that there was no roller wheels on the deck and it would bottom out.
I did end up selling it off and getting a bigger craftsman...If I were buying one new I'd spend the extra on the craftsman.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bogger......... although the price now that I see it* looks good........what did the craftsman run ya.........don't get me wrong i'm not cheapin out but for 800 bucks you really cant go wrong......

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I own a company that mows 120-130 residential properties per week. We use Ariens self propelled commercial mowers. If it is a time issue, the commercial self drives are faster to use than a home owner model. They cost about 900.00 per unit. If you are wanting a rider, go to a local dealer of what ever brand you like, not Canadian Tire or Home Depot, and ask them about their home owner series. Most will carry an entry level model tractor or zero turn designed for large residential. You will likely pay more but you should have a lifetime investment backed by better service.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive got a john deere la130 48" for sale.... 70 hrs on it good shape pm me if interested good tractor for grass cuttin! 3 beer cupholder and suicide knob!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I sold off the weed eater with the snow blower wheel wiegts and chains, rear double bagger and frame weights for $800. it was a 13.5 hp and served me well. was a 5 speed plus reversewith 6 height adjustments and a 42" deck.

I bought a used 2006 craftsman 17.5hp it has 7 forward speeds 2 reverse and cup holders with a 46" wheeled deck. I bought it on Kijiji for $800 and it came with a complete 2004 parts unit as well.

My next one will be an actuall tractor, 40+ hp with tiller, mowing deck and bucket with pto.... but that will have to wait until I can afford it.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks man.... say how's the aerins workin out...... thought about a year end sale at* HD..........you got any pics of the wheel mounts.

Your welcome. The tractor is working great!!! I have found with leaving the deck up as high as it can(#6), that I didn't have the need to mount wheels.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 2 new john deere zero turn mower a 54 inch and a 42 inch i would recommend it to anyone there are a awesome little mower :d

Top Bottom