was booger right

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to cut-off creek this weekend, quadders were drinking beer at a few of the stops. no one got hurt, no one got fines, no one got lost for long, maybe it wasn't drinking that is always the problem just some peoples attitude or interaction with others that gets them hurt.
hmm maybe

friggin beer stops.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boggers rules for drinking on the trail.

1.) Boggers always right.
2.) When Boggers wrong refer to rule #1.

I also indulge within reason when I ride, I don't get drunk and I don't get stupid I just like to have a drink or two when we stop for breaks, lunch etc. Nothing wrong with that at all.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to cut-off creek this weekend, quadders were drinking beer at a few of the stops. no one got hurt, no one got fines, no one got lost for long, maybe it wasn't drinking that is always the problem just some peoples attitude or interaction with others that gets them hurt.
hmm maybe

It's impossible to come to any kind of conclusion with just one experiment. I am going for a tour this weekend, and because I am a team player, I will use myself as a guinea pig. I will drink a few beer on the trail during the day, and report back here with my findings. I'm not very good at reading the future, but I have a feeling I know what the results are going to be.

figgin experiments

Harp

Reaction score
hmm maybe

It's impossible to come to any kind of conclusion with just one experiment. I am going for a tour this weekend, and because I am a team player, I will use myself as a guinea pig. I will drink a few beer on the trail during the day, and report back here with my findings. I'm not very good at reading the future, but I have a feeling I know what the results are going to be.

figgin experiments

Be very careful! We don't want to lose anyone to an experiment. :beer:

Thanks for taking one for the team!:)

Top Bottom