Valemount NOS refill

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I Think Vincent Clark's Shop(napa) Fills Them Too......

Ric,They are the same place,Vinnie bought out napa and moved into his new shop in the North end of Vale kinda off the beaten path.
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ita all good.............Everyone knows where to go LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That didnt sound right LOL!
catmando!

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So where would I find this place off the beaten path? Only been through Vale before never stopped, other than a quick gas & go on the main highway.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So where would I find this place off the beaten path? Only been through Vale before never stopped, other than a quick gas & go on the main highway.
HEY CULVERT.... TURN INTO TOWN AT THE PETRO- CANADA AND GO DOWN THE MAIN STREET, QUITE A WAYS, THEN CROSS THE TRACKS AND IMMEDIATELY TURN LEFT(AT THE "T" INTERSECTION) AND FOLLOW FOR ABOUT 1/2 MILE, AND THE NAPA(VINNIE'S) WILL BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE..... CAN'T MISS IT-- USUALLY QUITE A FEW TRUCKS AND SLEDS AROUND THE SHOP AND YARD!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric, why you yellin' all the time (CAPS):D

Vinnies is also right beside the Hotel if you know where that is.

Anyone know what he is charging for a refill? First year with the NOS and haven't done a refill yet. Haven't found a need for it yet, so still blocked in:)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
He has issues and takes out on the members of snow and mud...lol...

Anyone know what he is charging for a refill? First year with the NOS and haven't done a refill yet. Haven't found a need for it yet, so still blocked in:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

I'M USING THE WORK COMPUTERS AND THEY HAVE CAPS LOCK ON ALL THE TIME, FOR INVOICING ETC..... WHEN I USE THE COMPUTERS AT HOME, GUESS I'M TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT...... I'LL APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.... I'M SORRY, BUT I HAVE ISSUES(LIKE BUGS SAYS) ... LOL HOPE NO HARM IS DONE BY WHAT I DOO ON THE WORK COMPUTERS.... JUST MUCH EASIER TO MAINTAIN ON THE WORK COMPUTERS........... THANKS FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING. -RIC

barney

Reaction score
He charged me 27 bucks for a 2 and a half pound refill. Alot cheaper than they charge in mcmurray. To be on the safe side,carry an extra full bottle because i have went there and they were all out.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Culvert after you get your bottle filled be sure and go to the Hotel and have there Hot And Sour soup That is one of our deals everytime we go sledding there we have to have the hot and sour soup. Oh yeah and have fun on your trip!!!:D

Maxwe

Reaction score
Check the Vinnie pop machine out.
It has Kokonee in it. Not nitrious but close/.

Top Bottom