Uploading pics from iphone to S@M

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am i missing something here? please explain very slowly and use simple words

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one can help me??? are you kidding me? if i was asking you bunch of hillbllies how to home cook a skunk on the manifold of a 79 gold trans-am there would be about 100 replys

Jeff K

Reaction score
Download the app Tapatalk for the iPhone, Android or BB and you can read, post and attach pictures on this forum and many others.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one can help me??? are you kidding me? if i was asking you bunch of hillbllies how to home cook a skunk on the manifold of a 79 gold trans-am there would be about 100 replys

Make sure you skin it real good, fur stinks. Salt and garlic are your freinds. Watch the bbq sauce, it can get messy. mmmm, thems the vittles I gots a hankerin fer.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have taptalk but it doesnt give me the option of browsing my phone for pics??

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Well, I dont and never will own an I-phone otherwise I would be all over trying to help...

I hate Apple, but thats a whole other thread...

From my Blackberry I just load them up to my computer, I dont think I could actually load them directly to S&M, so I am assuming that you cannot either. Pics have to either be an attachment or a link like from flikr...

I DEFINITELY could be wrong (except about the I-phone LOL) but I dont think it can be done...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you skin it real good, fur stinks. Salt and garlic are your freinds. Watch the bbq sauce, it can get messy. mmmm, thems the vittles I gots a hankerin fer.

You left out the most important part.. everyone knows you have to pre heat the manifold by racing your buddy down to the burnt out bridge.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I dont and never will own an I-phone otherwise I would be all over trying to help...

I hate Apple, but thats a whole other thread...

From my Blackberry I just load them up to my computer, I dont think I could actually load them directly to S&M, so I am assuming that you cannot either. Pics have to either be an attachment or a link like from flikr...

I DEFINITELY could be wrong (except about the I-phone LOL) but I dont think it can be done...

Really?? i hated my bb storm so much it made me want to stick my head in the microwave.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Really?? i hated my bb storm so much it made me want to stick my head in the microwave.

Oh ya, well if the Storm I was your first BB then you deserve any phone including an I-phone LOL...

Hey dont get me wrong here, I know people that would kill a sibling for an I-phone, and so many people rave about them, but for ME I hate them...

I did also have a Storm, and trust me, if that was your first taste, it was like the taste of the above skunk LOL

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Latest version of Tapatalk allows picture uploading from the camera or the library on the iphone.

Start a new topic or replay on Tapatalk. The Add Image button is located near the top left.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How to make it

Clean and wash the skunk. Cut up into small serving pieces. Put a soup kettle on the intake manifold and add the meat. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.Drag racing up and down the gravel road. Lower the heat and boil until the meat is tender, about 40 minutes of beer drinking and driving. Remove all the scum that rises to the surface. Make a batter by mixing together the egg yolks, milk, flour, salt and baking powder. Mix real good until the batter is about like cake batter. Heat the bear fat or lard in oil can on the manifold. Dip the pieces of skunk in the batter and then fry them on the exhaust manifold until golden brown. Enjoy with a cold:beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How to make it

Clean and wash the skunk. Cut up into small serving pieces. Put a soup kettle on the intake manifold and add the meat. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.Drag racing up and down the gravel road. Lower the heat and boil until the meat is tender, about 40 minutes of beer drinking and driving. Remove all the scum that rises to the surface. Make a batter by mixing together the egg yolks, milk, flour, salt and baking powder. Mix real good until the batter is about like cake batter. Heat the bear fat or lard in oil can on the manifold. Dip the pieces of skunk in the batter and then fry them on the exhaust manifold until golden brown. Enjoy with a cold:beer:

Are you talking about the skunk stew, or the douchebags who actually drive gold 79 firebirds?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How to make it

jesus!! when you say it like that??

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the skunk stew, or the douchebags who actually drive gold 79 firebirds?

Hmmm.. looks like someone knows their douch cars. most wouldnt know the gold was a firebird and not a trans-am

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam laughing with you, cause there are pics floating around of me driving a formula firebird in my acid washed jeans, hightop reboks and 3/4 length sleeved iron madien tshirt.

Top Bottom