This Long Weekend, Whats ya doing? Thanksgiving.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So I hear there's a long weekend coming up in a few days :d. So whats everyone doing?

Me, Snowandmud stock inventory and have to go construct tables rather than the plastic ones. Then work on the sled. It should be ready from Neil at Neils Power Pipes on Thursday. Then have to load up the sled and head to Ponoka to Neils (NM) on Monday. Maybe go to parents on Sunday for Thanksgiving dinner.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully i will get out of Fort Mac, pick up my wife and daughter and head to powderchowders cabin to do a little quadding and maybe enjoy a brewhouse or 2. I think this will be the last time i use my trailer for the year. Its looking like it will be a really nice weekend.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meeting friends of ours from P.G. for the weekend. got cabins rented in Jasper for the weekend. Beeen doing turkey day together since we met them. i think this is year 8 or 9 now. got a little harder though since they moved backto P.G. was much easier when they were only a block away.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to Nordegg to visit Dad/Step Mom, do a little dirty biking Sat perhaps then dinner w/ them Sat night. It is also my Step Mom's birthday today so we will celebrate that as well. Sunday morning off to Calgary to hit up Blackfoot MX park perhaps, then head off to Chestermere to visit Mom/Step Dad and have Thanksgiving dinner #2 with them Sunday night..My Mom's birthday is coming up right away so we will celebrate that too since I will not see her again this month. Then head home Monday! Wow..busy weekend.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Well...seems everyone in my family has friday off except me so Showtime is going hunting, my kids are going for a sleepover, im visiting my bf who just had a cute little 5lber.... Then on Saturday we will be going to the farm, surrounded by quads and family. There is ALWAYS a foodfight....*insert shudder here* mostly involving whip cream and/or butter.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Friday off .......... splitting wood, Sat. .......... splitting wood, Sun. fire & thanksgiving dinner for my family. :beer::d:beer: Mon. rest .... maybe split more wood .........

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well...seems everyone in my family has friday off except me so Showtime is going hunting, my kids are going for a sleepover, im visiting my bf who has a cute 5lber.... Then on Saturday we will be going to the farm, surrounded by quads and family. There is ALWAYS a foodfight....*insert shudder here* mostly involving whip cream and/or butter.

:eek::eek::eek:VISITING YOUR BOYFRIEND?? DOES SHOWTIME KNOW THIS???? JUST SAYIN':eek::eek:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This weekend can go one of 2 ways;

Baby comes (hopefully sooner rather than later)

OR

Kevin and I go to the Oiler's home opener Thursday, and the game on Sunday from in the SkyBox - First time I've been invited to the SkyBox! Thanksgiving dinner with Kevin's side of the family on Sunday, and hopefully my family on Monday.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
This weekend can go one of 2 ways;

Baby comes (hopefully sooner rather than later)

OR

Kevin and I go to the Oiler's home opener Thursday, and the game on Sunday from in the SkyBox - First time I've been invited to the SkyBox! Thanksgiving dinner with Kevin's side of the family on Sunday, and hopefully my family on Monday.

Maybe you can have the two for one deal

Baby is born at the Oiler's game (maybe they will give you lifetime tickets..lol...)

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can have the two for one deal

Baby is born at the Oiler's game (maybe they will give you lifetime tickets..lol...)

Oh GOD! Curtis you are starting to sound like Kevin. He tells me "I'm going to hike you alllllll the way to the top 4 times during the game, you will go into labor and you will have to deliver in the Oiler's dressing room... THEN the whole team can sign our baby." I know he is kidding, but only half way... He would love her to be born during an Oil game, or at least have my water break all over the place. Embarrassing!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Oh GOD! Curtis you are starting to sound like Kevin. He tells me "I'm going to hike you alllllll the way to the top 4 times during the game, you will go into labor and you will have to deliver in the Oiler's dressing room... THEN the whole team can sign our baby." I know he is kidding, but only half way... He would love her to be born during an Oil game, or at least have my water break all over the place. Embarrassing!

Do you have any idea what that baby would be worth on EBAY after all the Oilers had signed it - wow, you could retire.

Top Bottom