They brought back the onsee when will they bring back

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The full face helmet but for the mountain riders.

Ok I know the helmets back in the day werent designed for the mountains its just what we had and now everyone is going with the moto style but I think its time to make them cool again.

I wear glasses and with the heated lens technology of today if they just made an full face helmet with wicked insulation it would be awesome. The snow always builds up on the moto style with the goggles when your in the pow, and its two things you have to deal with.

maybe i am crazy but i wish just one manufacture would really tackle it and give it a go

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1727527388814.png

How bout this bad boy. Can flip it up to have a dart

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode with a guy once and he had the old bubble helmet. I don't know how he could see when he was smoking.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I bought myself a CKX Titan helmet at the Edmonton Boat and Sportsman show for this year. It still uses goggles but it has the flip down mouth cover. Talked to quite a few people about them before I grabbed it. Seems lots are happy with them.

1727534278864.jpeg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 509 Delta? Might not be as bad, goggles can ruin a day.

1727534830969.png

This thing will break cabin bitches necks lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought myself a CKX Titan helmet at the Edmonton Boat and Sportsman show for this year. It still uses goggles but it has the flip down mouth cover. Talked to quite a few people about them before I grabbed it. Seems lots are happy with them.

View attachment 287867

I’ve been using one for about 8-9 years now, best helmet I’ve ever had. I don’t use their goggles as I use heated goggles, Oakley infernos and Abom Extremes, but the helmet itself is pretty much perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 287867
I have that exact helmet Tyler it sees to work well for my needs

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at the weight of these helmets….
Exactly….
I bought a new helmet a couple years ago, and my #1 priority was weight, #2 was how it fit, #3 was visibility
I struggled to find some product to try on as most dealers actually carry the cheapest stuff… I was extremely disappointed whenever I walked into a dealer and seen a whole lineup of 509 products. That stuff is junk….
I ended up with a Fly Carbon series helmet and couldn’t be happier.
Now time for goggles…

Top Bottom