The newest member to the Snowseeker Family

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I wanted to post a picture of the newest member to my family. He is doing great and the getting bigger all the time. He watched his first parts of the Thunderstruck movie the other night in between closing his eyes. They were wondering and opening with the sled sounds. Wanna get him addicted early! LOL

Attachments

• DSC00561.jpg
    DSC00561.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 156

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the way.....you're a great dad !....Oilers and I am assuming Arctic Cat...nothing but the best for our kids!!!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the little guy and he's got the right sweater on. Best years are just starting to come your way!!:d:d

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Darren, thought he woulda been wearinng kitty green instead of the oilers gear

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone he is great and the family is excited. The jersey is crested with number 10 for the year he was born and his name. It also has a C on the front as he is the boss in the house now! LOL

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Darren..He is a cutie..:d:d...Sorry I didn't get to see you at the sled show this year....:(:(

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats to you and you wife Darren. Nice little guy you have there. About time you posted pics. Your fun has begun enjoy. He looks like he would be happy on a DOO

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We wanted to wait till we got him home from the hospital first before we posted pictures. The green Kitty out fits are a little to big yet. Hey Glenn sorry no Doo's as long as Daddy is paying LOL!

Top Bottom