DSCF0951.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 229
  • PDRM0679.jpg
    PDRM0679.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 220

cheebbacheebba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics guys! I'm heading to Blue River with a group after Christmas and would like to ride the Coulies. Where is the staging area? Any other info on where this area is or how to find it would be great.
Thanks

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics guys! I'm heading to Blue River with a group after Christmas and would like to ride the Coulies. Where is the staging area? Any other info on where this area is or how to find it would be great.
Thanks

if u stay at the glacier mtn lodge...u can ride right from there,,,its up murtle lake road about 20 km just b4 the parking lot

-rossco-

Reaction score
to get to the alpine do you have to climb alittle shoot up through some dead fall......i was up there a few weekends ago and punched it out all the way to the alpine thats all ive been up to just to the begining of the alpine

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yea i was up there on saturday and we saw ur guyses old tracks up there...but we made it up higher....we made it to the ridge where u can cross over to another area.....hoping to do more riding up there this weekend..maybe

bigblock600

Reaction score
the road isn't groomed, and is often rough. but worth it. you have to watch those cornices you guy were standing on there. a few friends of mine watched those exact ones break off right about were you guys are having a beer in the picture

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Is Murtle Lake road groomed? Is the riding in the Coulies strictly advanced?

yes the road is groomed starting this year..and im 15 and it was my first time up there and u dont need to be a pro to be there..its pretty esay...we had a newbi with us and he made it all the way....

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yea i think so...i made it with 6 yrs experince and 5 of those were on a 440 on flat riding but ridng the big 800 now !!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha yea np..ill hvae some buddies with me then to cause ive only been there once....but i d be happy to go up there with u..always looking for more riding partners

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
swwweet..but thta might have to wait for another year...technecly its my dads maching but hes getting old to ride...so im gunna buy it off him

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
man i love it...but i think i should do a top end rebuild cause im at 6200 miles on orinagel topend...but 2001 crank..and the pies are nice...

Top Bottom