Thanks to Mountain Haven B&B

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I also want to thank Barry from Mountain Haven B&B for lending me his F350 with the deck and trusting me to go all the way to sicamous and home that night.

It was an interesting day, took my sled to sicamous for some tuning.
On the way back stopped at Flying J in Kamloops and topped up the fuel. Went inside to use the restroom and get a drink and some chips and I guess while I was getting fuel some group of young adults robbed the store of Ciggerates, zippo lighters and other assorted items :eek: and then took off. Never seen a thing..

Then driving back to McBride from Kamloops was a bit of a nail bighter. The roads were terrible, it was after 10:40 and I was still in Kamloops, a long ride ahead of me. We'll I got behind a semi trailer that was travelling quite fast but he cleared the snow and any deer :d. I followed him all the way through blue river. If I was tired then I would of gotten a hotel there but I wasn't so kept going all the way to McBride.. Arrived at about 3:40am. Just in time for a quick nap and to get ready for another day of snowmobiling.

Thanks alot Barry and Judy for all you did for me that weekend.

Top Bottom