THANKS FOR GROOMING RENSHAW!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I HAVE TO THANK MCBRIDE AREA FOR THE GREAT HOSPITALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT THIS WEEKEND(WOMEN'S HOCKEY TOURNEY, AND DANCE LAST NITE.... SLEDDERS AND WOMEN'S HOCKEY TEAMS, SEEM TO MIX WELL.... LOL)................ I REALLY WANT TO THANK THE GROOMER FOR THE GREAT JOB ON THE TRAIL. SATURDAY MORNING WAS LIKE A SUPERHIWAY, AND IT STILL HELD UP QUITE WELL WHEN WE CAME DOWN THAT AFTERNOON.... THIS MORNING WAS EVEN BETTER..... I COULDN'T IMAGINE DOOIN' THAT TRAIL UNGROOMED ANYMORE, AND I DOO REMEMBER, WHEN THE TRAIL WAS HARDLY DONE... EVEN FOR WEEKENDS!!! I SINCERELY THANK YOU AND AM TRULY THANKFUL FOR THE GLASSLIKE TRAILS. THUMBS UP!!!;)

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
I also have to tip my hat to the guy and gals that are taking care of the trails, and cabins you all make the trip worth while. Thanks and keep up the great work it dosn't go un-noticed.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Rod of El-Jay grooming has tried very hard to keep a good standard of grooming up for McBride especially this being his first year at it. And it's a learning curve for him to. Plus he does have a number count which is 100 sledders and trails get groomed, there has been a couple of times where the trail was rough because that count wasn't met but Les did it after 150 riders.
So already thats better than last year. BUT there are those that don't appreciate it! Anyways weather and trails permitting grooming will go to 1st or 2nd week in April. Keith.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't there but a groomed trail is very nice!!!! Thanks to all who help make this SPORT so GREAT!!!!!:ThumbsupMsn::clap2:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was up there with Summitric and I have to agree the trails were great. High user # and warm weather can wear them down fast but they are doing OK. Hope for more snow down low to build up the trail for a longer season. Good job Rod:D

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
I would like to send out a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!! to all you boys who let us know you appreciate the hard work we are trying to pull off for you guys. Rod has been trying to keep up the trails and we have had a few weather conditions go against us but I must say it makes a girl feel good to see a few thank you's. Nobody ever says thank you anymore. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!
The renshaw is all groomed up for friday morning and will be for saturday as well, also most likely for sunday so I look forward to seeing you all there!
RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you doing up this late. Was up renshaw today and the trail was in good shape. You were not collecting but you will be on sat. for the poker rally right.

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job and thanks on having the trail groomed for Friday when we went up!

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HOPE IT'S GROOMED NEXT SATURDAY/SUNDAY.... JUST KIDDING... NO I'M NOT.... YES I AM............... DON'T YOU HATE SPLIT PERSONALITIES. I GET TO ARGUE WITH MYSELF. BAHAHA

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, the last time I was in McBride.... you could have landed the space shuttle on Renshaw's trail....... it was smooth....! (How smooth was it...?) Had to hit the speed brakes coming down just so I didn't over shoot the parking lot.... :D :D :D

Hope its groomed Tuesday and Wednesday this coming week.....

I would like to send out a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!! to all you boys who let us know you appreciate the hard work we are trying to pull off for you guys. Rod has been trying to keep up the trails and we have had a few weather conditions go against us but I must say it makes a girl feel good to see a few thank you's. Nobody ever says thank you anymore. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!
The renshaw is all groomed up for friday morning and will be for saturday as well, also most likely for sunday so I look forward to seeing you all there!
RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!

speedy#14

Reaction score
Wow! Good to hear the grooming in McBride has come along well. Our group of riders left McBride all together 3 years ago because we felt the grooming wasn't as good as it could have been, among other reasons of coarse. But by the sounds of all your replies we will definitely consider going back!

Top Bottom