Thank god for snow and mud

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it's 10:22 and we are out of work here at the shop.:shrug: hows monday looking for the rest of yall.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's my day off!!! :devildancing: So this is what i'm going to be doing...

Attachments

• DIGI0004.jpg
    DIGI0004.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 175

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice thats a good way to spend the day. only one problem wheres the beers:beerchug:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's my day off!!! :devildancing: So this is what i'm going to be doing...

Dont get me wrong here but isnt the rubber side supposed to be down??
catmando!
Looks like you both got the same problem LMAO!

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 Doo's laying on their sides? Isnt that normal for any Doo:confused:

ha ha ha.... aren't you just the funny one!! ;) 2 dead doo's..... JK!!
we were just doing some maintance work on them, nothing major....this time anyway. We lend the one on the right to a guy to try out and he hit a stump... bent a bracket on the A arm, the other one just came back from stewart and both the boots got full of snow and ripped. ( This was all from last year incase anyone was thinking we were riding already... )

Today I just pulled the clutches off and want to clean them up and replace the bushings and rollers in them... ya know... get them ready to perform!!

Last edited:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha ha.... aren't you just the funny one!! ;) 2 dead doo's..... JK!!
we were just doing some maintance work on them, nothing major....this time anyway. We lend the one on the right to a guy to try out and he hit a stump... bent a bracket on the A arm, the other one just came back from stewart and both the boots got full of snow and ripped. ( This was all from last year incase anyone was thinking we were riding already... )

Today I just pulled the clutches off and want to clean them up and replace the bushings and rollers in them... ya know... get them ready to perform!!

yep starting to the same good to go though them now and fix it all, then have them f up latter.

Top Bottom